Diamond Bar Box in Maryland

asmith74

Where I pay homage
Silver Member
Does anyone know of a pool hall or bar with a diamond bar box in the White Marsh, Towson, Hunt Valley, Reisterstown (Northern) area of Maryland?
Thanks for any help!

jburkm002

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Schultz's crab house in Essex has one table and it's a 7ft Diamond. Not far from white marsh. Thinks Donna's in DUNDALK has one as well.

asmith74

Where I pay homage
Silver Member
That's the great thing about Essex and Dundalk, The people from Essex will tell you the S#*t plant smell comes from Dundalk and the people from Dundalk will tell you the smell comes from Essex. I'm guessing not much has changed :thumbup:

Anyone have anything a little further north?

BmoreMoney

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That's the great thing about Essex and Dundalk, The people from Essex will tell you the S#*t plant smell comes from Dundalk and the people from Dundalk will tell you the smell comes from Essex. I'm guessing not much has changed :thumbup:

Lol, tale of the twin titties :)

asmith74

Where I pay homage
Silver Member
Thanks for the heads up everyone, really appreciate it! Looking to get in stroke for SBE. I'm probably headed to Winters Run Inn sometime this week if anyone wants to play some for practice or cheap sets PM me.

Tony_in_MD

You want some of this?
Silver Member
Since the prevailing winds are from the west, the smell comes from Dundalk.

:grin-square:

poolguy4u

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks for the heads up everyone, really appreciate it! Looking to get in stroke for SBE. I'm probably headed to Winters Run Inn sometime this week if anyone wants to play some for practice or cheap sets PM me.

:scratchhead:

Cobblestones in York PA has probably at least six Diamond tables.