Looking for cue maker

sharond

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I saw a blank I like from Superrior cues. Looking for a cue maker to finish it within a year

I don’t want suggestions of who to ask . . . I want cue makers on this site to give me a quote on what he/she will charge to get the job done

Contact me. Let’s talk

Thanks
Dave

peterskw

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I would guess that there are very cuemakers who check the Main Forum on AZB. In fact, if a cuemaker is looking here for some business, I would be a little afraid. I might be wrong.

KP

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
I saw a blank I like from Superrior cues. Looking for a cue maker to finish it within a year

I don’t want suggestions of who to ask . . . I want cue makers on this site to give me a quote on what he/she will charge to get the job done

Contact me. Let’s talk

Thanks
Dave

So....you don’t want suggestions....gonna give you one anyways...your area.

Mike Webb.....mailto:webbcues@cox.net

Jon Manning

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Kind of limiting yourself with only cuemaker on this forum, there are some good ones, but the vast majority won’t post.

I realize offering options is the exact opposite from what you asked, but I’ll do it anyways.

John K. Bender is a great choice, IMO one of the great deals in the cue world right now, and one of the nicest guys you could ever hope to do business with.
johnbendercues@verizon.net

Good luck with your search

HawaiianEye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Contact me. Let’s talk

Thanks
Dave

Mike Pancerny is a member here and he made my Titlist blank into a great cue.

I don't know how often he checks the forum, so you might want to send him a PM.

He is Pancerny on here if you look him up.

This is his website:

https://customcuemaker.com/

cuesblues

cue accumulator
Silver Member
I would get the blank first then contact a few cuemakers.
That way it doesn't look like you are just taking up their time like so many do.
I always have the blank in hand before I call a cuemaker so they know I'm serious and I don't want to come off like one of "those guys"
Just last week I sent out a long splice ebony Davis blank that is going to be cool, but until you get the blank there is no point in recommending anybody.

Cezar Morales

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Contact me. Let’s talk

Thanks
Dave

You can try tim prince.
He works alot with davis blanks and i saw a couple nice conversions , very creative cuemaker.