Norfolk, VA

Z-Nole

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Next week I'm flying into Norfolk on my way down to OBX to do some fishing. I'm coming in a day early just to make sure I make it on time with the screwy way flights have been lately. Are pool rooms open in Virginia? Is there one worth checking out? Thanks in advance for any help.

Boxcar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Next week I'm flying into Norfolk on my way down to OBX to do some fishing. I'm coming in a day early just to make sure I make it on time with the screwy way flights have been lately. Are pool rooms open in Virginia? Is there one worth checking out? Thanks in advance for any help.

Be careful. You might run into the ghost of Mr. Luther Lassiter.

But seriously, be careful. Nawfukk is a shithole.

Z-Nole

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Be careful. You might run into the ghost of Mr. Luther Lassiter.

But seriously, be careful. Nawfukk is a shithole.

Well in that case, anyone know of a good restaurant in Nags Head with a decent wine list?

Boxcar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well in that case, anyone know of a good restaurant in Nags Head with a decent wine list?

It is with great pain that I report.

OBX is a great place for cheap fun with the family. Need I say more?

You'll be flying into ORF. Virginia Beach is very close, but everything has changed. Don't laugh, but call the Va. B. Chamber of Commerce and tell them exactly what you want. Tell 'em Boxcar sent ya'.

sunburn

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Jk's, Basnights, Tale of the Whale, Miller's. For best In-season local seafood & very informal located at their fish house, Oneal's Sea Harvest in Wanchese. Good luck w/ the Drum fishing (if that's what you're going after) & also seeing lots of doormat flounder being caught.

Last edited:

Z-Nole

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Jk's, Basnights, Tale of the Whale, Miller's. For best In-season local seafood & very informal located at their fish house, Oneal's Sea Harvest in Wanchese. Good luck w/ the Drum fishing (if that's what you're going after) & also seeing lots of doormat flounder being caught.

Thanks, I’m there for three nights so I will definitely check out those places. We have a boat named Country Girl chartered for some offshore stuff but maybe I will look into a half day inshore. Flounder fishing sounds fun.