SKILLZELITE

Universality
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
SOLD !!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello AZ,

I got a G-core shaft only used on and off for about 6mos.
The shaft is 100% straight on and off a butt. Slight bluing, No dings or nicks whatsoever ..
3/8x10 joint, black collar,new kamui black SS tip, diameter is 12.5.

$100 shipped "ObO"...

I ship USPS, with tracking # included, Im a verified Pay Pal member, and prefer payment is made through Pay Pal, Ill ship when payment clears.

I'll also entertain Trades, and can add money if it is something I want ......

I will not ship 1st under any circumstances ..

100_0762.jpg

100_0764.jpg

100_0769.jpg

CT Technology
Carbon fiber extends through the shaft wood and into the ferrule with an additional dampening device to reduce vibration. This results in a stronger ferrule assembly with maximum impact properties and enhanced feedback.
Triple-Layer Design
The G-Core's triple-layer design stabilizes the front impact area of the shaft, reducing vibration and minimizing shaft distortion. The carbon fiber layer increases radial consistency, promoting enhanced accuracy and stability.

G-Core Construction
The G-Core shaft technology significantly stabilizes the shaft with a triple-layer carbon fiber core at the front impact area of the shaft. G-Core technology increases shaft stability by 65%, promoting increased accuracy with enhanced radial consistency. The G-Core also utilizes our proprietary CT Technology: a carbon fiber ferrule core that results in greater strength, efficiency and precision.

Radial Consistency
The G-Core and i-Shaft utilize McDermott's proprietary triple-layer carbon fiber core technology to create the most radial consistent shafts on the market. Radial consistency is the ability to reproduce the same results regardless of the shaft's orientation. This means the shaft will perform the same way on every shot. McDermott's high-performance shafts consistently provide a straighter cue ball path, minimizing the need to compensate for spin and throw. The carbon fiber core's stability combined with McDermott's tri-core butt construction gives every cue a solid, consistent feel known throughout the industry as the "McDermott Hit."

Thanks for viewing ..

Last edited:

SKILLZELITE

Universality
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Final price drop......................

$90 ShiPPeD ,,VERY Firm, one of you ppl need a ld shaft . nows your chance @ a great shaft @ a great price.Lets get it gone...

rugerfan

Got a Snakewood fetish...
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
He's looking for the dimeter at the joint. If it's a unaltered factory shaft, it should be right around .850 or so.