Hey I know some that art work .. jb.

Ps I love that blue case oh yes...

IMAG0114_zps62070e0c.jpg

IMAG0010_zpsd3a2873b.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Jive

Professional Racker
Silver Member
Nice cases there John...is mine in the mix ;)

I'm decided I want a Mason. One you've never done before!! Heh

Standbykid

Results or excuses?
Silver Member
I'd love a mason. John, sent ya an email a couple of weeks ago about one. Did ya get it?

-Jeremy

YBA

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The mason cases are growing up on me... They look less bulky than the typical tube shape.

Are mason cases typically lighter than tube cases (for a similar number of shaft/butt pockets)?

It's hard to define but I think the mason cases look more crisp. More straight seams...

Cheers

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
The mason cases are growing up on me... They look less bulky than the typical tube shape.

Are mason cases typically lighter than tube cases (for a similar number of shaft/butt pockets)?

It's hard to define but I think the mason cases look more crisp. More straight seams...

Cheers

The Mason cases are much lighter. But it has to be said that they are NOT a tube case. They can be squished. When full they are fairly solid due to the amount of padding creating a bundling effect but they are still not able to be stood on.

I would not hesitate to throw one down a flight of stairs though and would be confident that the cues would be protected from damage in that situation.

We can add panels to the case to make it stronger, that does also add some weight. Also I have used the GTF tube to make a 2x4 interior for the Mason shell. Essentially we can do it whatever way you guys want.

Luc, we need to talk about your case so I can have it done for SBE. Please get with me on skype if possible. JBIDEAS is my skype name.

mfarrey71

CueNut71
Silver Member
I'm gonna be at SBE. I am in the market for a case. Are you going to have a good selection for sale there? Not really sure what I want. I might have one custom made also.

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
I'm gonna be at SBE. I am in the market for a case. Are you going to have a good selection for sale there? Not really sure what I want. I might have one custom made also.

Gonna try to have about 20 or more cases there with a range of models.

bhale

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sure wish my case was pictured here, i'd love to see some progress being made

Brian :(