My new ringwork - tulipwood on tulipwood with over 200 inlays

Guerra Cues

I build one cue at a time
Silver Member
Trying to push my own envelope and get away of being stuck on doing pj's only. I can do better than :)

8 pointer Tulipwood on tulipwood with small ebony points. Tulipwood points have a black veneer. All white is bone, abalone, and silver. This cue has matching jps as well. Tips are Precision Medium tips. This cue has my new signature ringwork and has more than 200 inlays.
Also features a custom extension with Steve Dunkel's setup.

4d18b4207bf372dd530a5af64ac88a67.jpg

DSC_0252_zpsyxoys9gm.jpg

95776efd87955c133329fbab20f74718.jpg

DSC_0244_zpsre3zhzvu.jpg

DSC_0246_zpsryst6fwp.jpg

DSC_0245_zpsvgghmqvl.jpg

Last edited:

Sunchaser

Belgian Malinois
Silver Member
Won't let me give you rep again, even though it is well deserved! I always enjoy your work. Nicely done sir. Matt D.

ibuycues

I Love Box Cues
Silver Member
As Phil said, a very tasteful design.

Let me add:

Original
Well executed
Great to look upon, from both near and far.

Thanks for sharing!

Will Prout

Guerra Cues

I build one cue at a time
Silver Member
Beautiful work! Love the points and ring inlays....

Very nice looking cue there Tony!

nice looking Cue,
can't wait to get mine

Won't let me give you rep again, even though it is well deserved! I always enjoy your work. Nicely done sir. Matt D.

As Phil said, a very tasteful design.

Let me add:

Original
Well executed
Great to look upon, from both near and far.

Thanks for sharing!

Will Prout

Gorgeous cue. AWESOME!!

I am so humbled by everybody's comments. I really thank you all for your kind words.
This cue was a great learning experience in terms of ringwork, I have some other ideas I want to explore.
I think that my work can be a bit tighter and better. I have much to learn, need to stay humble and keep pushing myself. I have a few more cool cues coming soon, Ralf is one of them, with a rare piece of amazing paella burl for handle and butt.

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The design was something the cue owner worked very hard to get ironed out with Tony.
Scott was very intent on the getting the rings exactly right and Tony fulfilled his wishes.

rugerfan

Got a Snakewood fetish...
Silver Member
New ringwork looks fantastic Tony! Your cue designs just keep getting better and better. Looking forward to seeing the next generation of cues!