RAT Cues

BobY

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ryan just posted on Facebook he is no longer employed at Muellers and will be on his own very soon. Looking forward to seeing how his new shop goes. He makes great cues so am sure he will thrive!

Koop

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ryan just posted on Facebook he is no longer employed at Muellers and will be on his own very soon. Looking forward to seeing how his new shop goes. He makes great cues so am sure he will thrive!

His cues play great and are very reasonable. Ryan is a great guy and I wish him nothing but success!

woodyosborne

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
best to ryan

wishing him well! he's has turned two cues around for me. block letter joss and an fugly(they're out there) titlist. i'd trust him with any of my cues. first work I ever saw of his was a leather wrap on a josswest in Atlanta area. smooth as silk. go ryan! one thing to note: so much for fishing! you are now on a schedule with backlogs. best to you.

ratcues

No yodeling, please.
Silver Member
Effective immediately, I am no longer employed at Mueller Recreational Products. It is time to walk my own path and will soon have my personal shop and website up and running.

tbayplayer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Effective immediately, I am no longer employed at Mueller Recreational Products. It is time to walk my own path and will soon have my personal shop and website up and running.

Good for you! You will get all of my business, repair, wraps, refinishes, builds. Good luck to you Ryan! You will do great I'm sure on your own.

Johnny Rosato

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Good luck Ryan. Looking forward to having you do something for me!

Maxx

AzB Platinum Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Good luck, if you're going to be doing refinishes I'll send a cue after you get set up.

Last edited:

Tooler

AhSheetMaDruars
Silver Member
Please keep us posted Ryan.

Best of luck,

You should of done this along time ago.:thumbup:

bradsh98

Bradshaw Billiard Service
Silver Member

I wish you all the best. I am sure that you will do just fine.

Duane Remick

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member

'Great news for YOU!

Wish You the best of success -

"ALWAYS BEEN FIRDT CLASS ....
Your cues play great too !

jazznpool

Superior Cues--Unchalked!
Gold Member
Silver Member

Glad to hear you're going to continue on Ryan!

GoldCrown

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member

Good luck. Keep delivering quality work and it'll come back to you.

Quesports

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The sweet thing about being self employed is ya only have to work a half day every day. Seven days a week 12 hours a day, no sweat! Good Luck!! lol......

Chopdoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

I have repair and restoration work for you.

I am not a Facebook fan. Please post here when you get going. I respect your dedication to your craft. I have looked closely at your work, it is excellent.