Bitter Sweet

PoolTable911

AdvancedBilliardSolutions
Silver Member
After being active in the Billiard industry for close to 30 years I am passing the torch along. I recently sold my company PoolTable911.com to a long time employee and friend Oscar Aparicio. Oscar is an outstanding table mechanic and not so bad player. He has spent the last 18 years working for me. He has also spent countless hours working under Mark Gregory and was even present in Alsip for the meeting of the minds. I have made many friends on the forum. I cherish that and promise to keep in touch. Thanks for everything!

336Robin

Multiverse Operative
Silver Member
Awesome! Happy for you and Oscar. He is lucky to be buying a working business with active accounts. He won't regret it.:)

After being active in the Billiard industry for close to 30 years I am passing the torch along. I recently sold my company PoolTable911.com to a long time employee and friend Oscar Aparicio. Oscar is an outstanding table mechanic and not so bad player. He has spent the last 18 years working for me. He has also spent countless hours working under Mark Gregory and was even present in Alsip for the meeting of the minds. I have made many friends on the forum. I cherish that and promise to keep in touch. Thanks for everything!

bradsh98

Bradshaw Billiard Service
Silver Member
Pat,

I wish you well in this next chapter in life. I'm glad that I've gotten to know you a bit, and I'm looking forward to getting to know Oscar better. You are both fine human beings.

Tony_in_MD

You want some of this?
Silver Member
Oscar recovered my table last year. He did impeccable work. I hope now that he is in charge he will have the time to drive to south central PA to do my table when it is time again.

:thumbup: