《☆》Help with Cue ID 《☆》

classiccues

Don't hashtag your broke friends
Silver Member
I want to say I have seen this cue. Posted on AZ, or somewhere... but this looks vaguely familiar to me.

Ryan (RAT) does a similar piloted joint / pin ... the rest of the design does not look like his though..

JV

PDX

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Butt work looks like John Bender. Check out JV's site, he has one on it.

jkblbsl

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
JV (Joe) Is Correct - It is Not My Cue

I didn't make the cue in question.

John Bender

breakandrun

3 Stars and a Sun
Silver Member
It's really a quality cue based on details and how it hits. Just want to be certain who made it. Nick are you sure it's a cash cue? Ivory over ss joint? Never had one that's why I don't know. Lol.

nick serdula

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I'm not sure

It's joint looks like something I had. It was a Cash ebony Cue. Looks like a Prather blank .They used those also.
Nick :)

cueaddicts

AzB Gold Member
Silver Member
Based on the looks and work, it could be a CAM cue...Chad McLennan. Have you tried contacting him here or on facebook?

cueman

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
It's really a quality cue based on details and how it hits. Just want to be certain who made it. Nick are you sure it's a cash cue? Ivory over ss joint? Never had one that's why I don't know. Lol.

I do not think it is Ivory over a stainless joint. It is just a metal pilot retainer ring that has been inserted to keep the pressure from the shaft pilot from splitting the wood. Danny Tibbits was the first one I saw do that with phenolic, but I don't think that cue is one of his.

ChrisOnline

4 8 15 16 23 42
Silver Member
John never used that pin/joint.

JV

Joe, is there a chance this could be one of Steve's cues?

the joint pilot looks alot like the first ivory jointed Klein cue i bought from you.... although its not the piloted pin like this one.. but the insert looks to be really close..

chris

C83FA74A-F226-49C9-B0BA-7BCEB1ED9EC8_zps74xmu9kl.png

Last edited: