F.S. New Router Mount

tsp&b

Silver Member
This new router mount is for a Porter Cable router on a Taig based crossslide. $30.00 plus S&H. Thanks a Million!! Todd

Router Mount 1.jpg

Router Mount 2.jpg

aphelps1

Phelps Custom Cues
Silver Member
Exactly what I've been looking for. I'll take one. Let me know how to get you payment.

Thanks,
Alan

cueguy

Just a repair guy
Silver Member
I will take one also - let me know the total for paypal.
Thanks,
Larry Hale

tsp&b

Silver Member
I don't know if you could use this with a Ridgid Router. I have never worked with one. This mount is designed specifically for the Porter Cable 7301 (7310) trim routers. I suppose you might be able to drill and tap a hole in the casing of the Ridgid Router to make it work... I just really don't know. But thanks for asking anyway!!

tsp&b

Silver Member
If anyone has sent a money order for one of these, please send me a PM and let me know so I can hold one back for you! I have just a few left from this run. Thanks a Million!! Todd

Mr.Sharke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Mount

I received mine today! VERY nice mount at a great price. Thanks for a quality product at a more than fair price.

Jim Baxter

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I drilled another hole , and made a couple spacers and the mount work great on my big lathe. Now I'll need another so I can use both at the same time. No vibration at all, great mount. There is a 1" x 1/4" spacer under the mount. Thanks Jim

MVC-020F-2.jpg

tlayne

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Do you have anymore of these available? Please pm, will send payment today. thank you.
Tony Layne

tsp&b

Silver Member
I am currently sold out but I should have more available by the end of this week. 10/15 or 10/16.