Zero - X Banking System

MyImmortal

Registered
Watched the video a few times. And then hit the table to practice.

As a 1P player I need to be 100% confident with banks. The information Tor passes along (with demonstrations) is valuable.

I can guarantee you, your 1P friends at the pool hall are not going to help you.

If you don't have the Kicking Systems video and/or the Banking video your losing out on some good stuff.

Tor will be producing 3 more videos, and no video will be over the price of $8.99.

Have fun and practice.........I am. :smile:

John

Tor is the best pool player I know. Though I've known him for many years and have watched him play and teach others, I am learning more from all of his videos because I can go at my own pace. He also teaches in a way I can understand easily; admittedly a challenge for me in the past. Though I don't get to play as much as I would like, I have definitely improved my kicking and banking skills to a level I thought I might never achieve.

javi2

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Tor is a good instructor. His customer service is the best. I initially had trouble downloading the first video and he went out of his way to help. Can't beat his prices....I'm currently downloading the banking video.....:cool:

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
You know where to find me Pam if you want to practice.

Oh, I forgot, you live in a warm place and I live in reverse Hell.

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
Previously my banking wasn't half bad but it was a hodge podge of this and that. I started practicing his way last night and got instant improvement.

Gonna do it again tonight.

Now that Tor is on my phone, we gonna practice together.

MyImmortal

Registered
You know where to find me Pam if you want to practice.

Oh, I forgot, you live in a warm place and I live in reverse Hell.

I will take you up on that offer to practice, should you ever visit a place even remotely close to me. Try to stay warm, my friend. :wink:

One Pocket John

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Tor is the best pool player I know. Though I've known him for many years and have watched him play and teach others, I am learning more from all of his videos because I can go at my own pace. He also teaches in a way I can understand easily; admittedly a challenge for me in the past. Though I don't get to play as much as I would like, I have definitely improved my kicking and banking skills to a level I thought I might never achieve.

I hear ya. With the help of pro's like CJ Wiley and the great instruction of Tor there is no reason why an average player could not improve over time.

These guys dont have to contribute anything. I am just happy to be here at this time to learn.

All it takes is a willingness to want to improve. The old saying goes "when the student is ready, they will seek out instruction"

I'm going to start playing regular in a couple of months again with a fellow that I havent played in about a year.........I can hardly wait. :smile:

I have my own table and practice about 10 hours a day 5 days a week.

Have a good day and dont be so busy that you cant knock'em around for a while.

John

MyImmortal

Registered

John[/QUOTE]

There are not many places to play where I live, so for the best practice, I must travel to Nevada; however, I have been fortunate enough to practice a few times on Tor's table. Someday, I may be brave enough to tell a story about how I accidentally damaged one of his very expensive pool cues. That story involves a ceiling fan. :wink:

I would love the opportunity to practice even one hour each day - lucky you. :smile:

One Pocket John

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

John

There are not many places to play where I live, so for the best practice, I must travel to Nevada; however, I have been fortunate enough to practice a few times on Tor's table. Someday, I may be brave enough to tell a story about how I accidentally damaged one of his very expensive pool cues. That story involves a ceiling fan. :wink:

I would love the opportunity to practice even one hour each day - lucky you. :smile:[/QUOTE]

You get to play on Tor's table!!!!

I get the feeling he is mess'in with us...........he keeps moving the furniture around. But the picture of Marilyn never moves. Thank god.

I use to live in Price, UT, worked composite with the Iron workers building coal fired power plants back in the 80's. (Castledale, Vernon and Delta)
Never worked so hard or drank so much beer in my life. Good times. :smile:

Later

John

MyImmortal

Registered
You get to play on Tor's table!!!!

I get the feeling he is mess'in with us...........he keeps moving the furniture around. But the picture of Marilyn never moves. Thank god.

I use to live in Price, UT, worked composite with the Iron workers building coal fired power plants back in the 80's. (Castledale, Vernon and Delta)
Never worked so hard or drank so much beer in my life. Good times. :smile:

Not nearly as much, for he spends more time in Las Vegas now, and as many of his friends would say, it is not exactly "playing" when you play pool at Tor's place. Once he gets ball in hand, which happens a great deal, he runs the table and all we can do is watch and learn. :wink:

I think I have seen on his videos that he sometimes does move the furniture. It makes me laugh for knowing it is his living room, minus places to sit. Sometimes, "Marilyn," is crooked, but "Aubrey" remains untouched from what I can tell. :smile:

Thank you and enjoy your evening.