Product Ideas

wontonny

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
A jump cue handle holster along with straps to affix to the outside of your case.

Cue ball satchel of some sort with appropriate attachment to your case for those who can't fit on in their case.

Island Drive

Otto/Dads College Roommate/Cleveland Browns
Silver Member
I also like the idea of a small wallet All Leather for traveling, not for when I'm at home. I'd then go to a black smith shop, have em make ya a branding iron/logo with ph #? and burn it into each one just like one of the herd :grinning-moose:

MyImmortal

Registered
I am super impressed with this thread. Many very good and creative ideas are presented and it will be great to see what some scrap leather, creative thought and immense talent will produce for the pool community.

Can we add pool themed, leather bookmarks to the list? And I love the business card holder, and multiple use, luggage/ID tag ideas as well.

Baxter

Out To Win
Silver Member
Case organizers. I hate throwing stuff into the pockets. I used foam and made some cutouts for my shaft cleaner, chalk, and tip tools. I'd prefer something, like a pouch, I could pull out of the case pouch.

I like this idea. How many times have you cleaned out your case to find stuff you didn't even know you had in there?

krlk

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
send me some of that leather scrap. ill make pocket chalkers and offer back to az community. :)

JAlan

Gerbil Jeff
Silver Member
If there is a LOT of it, I guess you could always use it for bonded leather ingredients.

Island Drive

Otto/Dads College Roommate/Cleveland Browns
Silver Member
That gave me an idea, make a leather case with leather patchwork much like quilt, we all know how non players love the attention they get from others with their new toys.

cardiac kid

Super Senior Member
Silver Member
That gave me an idea, make a leather case with leather patchwork much like quilt, we all know how non players love the attention they get from others with their new toys.

Bill,

John already offers a case called the "Juba" on his website. A Norweign company I represented years ago made "patchwork" leather chairs.

Lyn

DAVE_M

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I like this idea. How many times have you cleaned out your case to find stuff you didn't even know you had in there?

All the time :eek:

I just sold a black vinyl 2x4 to a friend and while cleaning it out; I found an iphone charger, cash, about $5 in quarters. It gets to a point where everything is just tossed into the pocket. I don't want to dig for anything.

krlk

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Attachments

• DSC_7879.jpg
    DSC_7879.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 145

CastilloLeatherGoods

Artisan Crafted Leather
Silver Member
Here's a few things that you can make with all the scrap leather depending on how big the scraps are.

You can make Chalk Cases, Cue Ball Holders, Extension Holders, Shaft Burnishers, Mini Change Purses, Wallets, and Netbook/IPad Bags.

All these items were made with scrap leather from Cue Cases we've made and remnants after we cut out our Leather Wraps.

Feel free to use any of these ideas.
3-Piece-Chalk-Holder-3PCH-Copy-300x224.jpg

CUE_BALL_HOLDER_WES_0994-retouched-Copy-300x200.jpgStrapless-Hager-Extension-Case-2.jpg

Mini Clutch Purse.jpgGenuine-Bullhide-accentssand-w-saddle-tan-nubuck-leatherfront1-150x150.jpg

Montana Mike

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My case is sort of weird to most people but I took some extra deer leather and customized a cue extension so that it kind of looks at home with my case. Could be an idea, since most of your cases are higher end creations, to offer custom sheathed extensions if you find a brand you like.

cueextension.jpg

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Years ago, I used to be into GTOs. I had three different GTOs, a '66, '68, and a '69, but my favorite one was the '68 Goat, a convertible, with a Hurst 4-speed, Craiger hubcaps, and Gabriel hijackers in the back. That car could fly! :cool:

Somebody made me a 9-ball gear shift handle out of a genuine 9-ball. I thought that was pretty cool.

With old pool balls, there must be something, a product one could come up with that would make ues of these.

"Three deuces and a 4-speed and a 389."

Loved my "Little GTO." :grin-square:

Attachments

• gto.jpg
    gto.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 109

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Many people have pets and love to buy things for them. A pool-related pet collar would be cool, maybe one with pool balls. It would be very colorful. :)

Attachments

• Tree Dog.jpg
    Tree Dog.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 202