Larry Vigus - Bridged Veneers!

rodcar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I was privileged to meet Larry and purchase a cue he was building for himself. Much appreciated, hope we can do more Larry. My game went up a notch or two today when I first played this beauty. It's a 60", quilted purpleheart, with the curliest maple on the planet and some vibrant bridged veneer work.​
VFore.jpg

Veneers.jpg

Vjoint.jpg

Vpoints.jpg

FullV.jpg

Sunchaser

Belgian Malinois
Silver Member
The bridgework titlist colored points are cool. Even better I think is how clean and exact the rings and collar on the shaft look. Exceptional work overall...what a super cue. Matt D.

rodcar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks for all the nice comments. Took it out for a drive last night, won the tournament. It's almost not fair how good this cue plays. :smile:

Badbeat13

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks for all the nice comments. Took it out for a drive last night, won the tournament. It's almost not fair how good this cue plays. :smile:

Congrats to you on the tourney and the super nice Vigus.
I bet that thing hits like a tank.

rodcar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Bought another Vigus, will considering selling this one. Looking for offers in the neighborhood of SOLD. May consider a cue + cash if you have something of interest.
Both of my Vigus play identical. This one is mint played for a few hours. I'm told he is not taking orders at this time. Get one here.

Last edited:

Allen Brown

Pool Whale
Silver Member
Bought another Vigus, will considering selling this one. Looking for offers in the neighborhood of $1500. May consider a cue + cash if you have something of interest.
Both of my Vigus play identical. This one is mint played for a few hours. I'm told he is not taking orders at this time. Get one here.

What does your other Vigus look like?

ZiggyLee

I Love This Game!!!!
Silver Member
Very nice, Larry makes some really sweet cues, I love that curly maple.... Enjoy:smile:

Chris:wink: