The "Spotted Dog" by Jack Justice

vinniebabarooch

Wanna Sell Your Hercek?
Gold Member
Silver Member
For me, this is the case of all cases. The "1" that will never be for sale. Thanks to Brandi I am able to have the best remembrance of my friend Doug that I possibly could. This was his favorite case. Something I will cherish for a lifetime.
Still miss him like it was yesterday.
I hope you enjoy it.
*Sorry Jack, my auto correct spelled your name wrong.

Last edited:

cueaddicts

AzB Gold Member
Silver Member
Touching post, Troy. That case is my favorite Justis....everything ties together so beautifully on it.

9BallKing

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
??

Is this hide really an African spotted Dog?? If it is no doubt Jack made that, No doubt Doug owned it, and prob 1 of the rarest cases made! I've never seen one till now! Very very nice

vinniebabarooch

Wanna Sell Your Hercek?
Gold Member
Silver Member
Is this hide really an African spotted Dog?? If it is no doubt Jack made that, No doubt Doug owned it, and prob 1 of the rarest cases made! I've never seen one till now! Very very nice

It is actually giraffe hide.
Jack said it looked like a "spotted dog".

ddadams

Absolutely love this cue.
Silver Member
What is the case made out of? Beautiful clean work. I've always liked Jacks designs.

DD Custom Cues

Cues by Drew
Silver Member
Great case....I didn't live to far from him. I remember this case and many others that he had in his collection. I also really miss Doug. I enjoyed going to his house and seeing all his new cases and cues and just shooting the shit while playing pool.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

ZiggyLee

I Love This Game!!!!
Silver Member
Wht a case!!!

Wow what a case. That is the best looking Justis case I have ever seen. Jack sure knows how to make those beauties. Congrats to the new owner thanks for the look. All I can say is SWEET!!!:thumbup:

Chris:wink:

troro

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Great case, Doug was a great guy. Always looked forward to seeing him at the SBE's.

Troy

Thecoats

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Incredible case and as always with Jack's work it is excellent. I bought a few cues from Doug and definitely hated it when I heard of his passing at way too young an age. God bless his soul.

-don

ibuycues

I Love Box Cues
Silver Member
Thinking of Doug, too.
What a wonderful human being.
Thoughtful, caring, outgoing.
And a wonderful case as a positive reminder every time you pick it up.
Thanks for sharing the memory of your dear friend.
He enjoyed you, too.

Will Prout

Maxx

AzB Platinum Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Nice case, I bought my first “nice” case from Doug. I asked a lot of questions and he was very accommodating.