gene albrecht perfect aim

harryenn

Registered
i've been playing pool on and off since 1971 and i always thought i was right eye dominant.that was until last week when i had a telephone lesson with gene albrecht.he helped me discover that i'm actually left eye dominant.my shotmaking has improved significantly since learning this.if you're having any problems with your game or just want to learn a thing or two, i suggest you contact gene. he's very knowledgeable and a heck of a nice guy.

genealbrecht@yahoo.com

(715)563 8712

rossaroni

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I don't think too many people on here have heard of Perfect Aim.

I am just kidding...Gene is a member here, and has pitched Perfect Aim for years.

I am just wondering if you set up an AZ account to say this. Either way, glad it worked good for you. Gene is passionate, and I know it has helped a lot of people.

Joe_Jaguar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i've been playing pool on and off since 1971 and i always thought i was right eye dominant.that was until last week when i had a telephone lesson with gene albrecht.he helped me discover that i'm actually left eye dominant.my shotmaking has improved significantly since learning this.if you're having any problems with your game or just want to learn a thing or two, i suggest you contact gene. he's very knowledgeable and a heck of a nice guy.

genealbrecht@yahoo.com

(715)563 8712

Hi Gene, welcome to the forum.

genomachino

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Welcome to the forum Harry.........

genealbrecht@yahoo.com

(715)563 8712

There are allot of good things that are on this forum. You just have to sort through some of it. There are other sections as you can see. Just kind of drift around the different sections.

I especially like the streaming section. You can watch matches from all over. Some are free and others you have to pay a little bit. it's all good though.

Ray Hansen does a great job streaming great matches all over the country. This gives many players insight as to how many of the pros do things.

Thanks again Harry and Good Luck. If you have any friends that need a hand just have them give me a call. I'm just healing up from a knee replacement but I can still talk.

genomachino

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You'll soon find out my friend.....

Great guy and teacher glad its working for u :thumbup:

It works for everyone.

it will work for you also. And with the phone lesson, when you call, you will see beyond a shadow of a doubt that this is the answer to aiming. It's the way the eyes naturally work.

Excited for you and looking forward to helping you discover the most important thing you will ever learn in regards to any pool shot.

As far as others go, If they only knew..........:rolleyes:

Busboy

Wanna Play Some?
Silver Member
It works for everyone.

it will work for you also. And with the phone lesson, when you call, you will see beyond a shadow of a doubt that this is the answer to aiming. It's the way the eyes naturally work.

Excited for you and looking forward to helping you discover the most important thing you will ever learn in regards to any pool shot.

As far as others go, If they only knew..........:rolleyes:

Can't wait looking forward too it :thumbup:

tashworth19191

Pool will make you humble
Silver Member
How long does it take to get his DVD. I assumed since he charges $10 for shipping that it would be done Priority Mail. I ordered this on Nov. 23 and all I have so far is a receipt from Paypal, I did not even get a confirmation email from them telling me the order had been received. Just curious what others experienced on the shipping of this product?

justadub

Rattling corners nightly
Silver Member
How long does it take to get his DVD. I assumed since he charges $10 for shipping that it would be done Priority Mail. I ordered this on Nov. 23 and all I have so far is a receipt from Paypal, I did not even get a confirmation email from them telling me the order had been received. Just curious what others experienced on the shipping of this product?

Not speaking for Gene, but shipping for everything and everyone slows up some on the week leading up to Black Friday.

You ordered on Sunday. Even if it got packaged and shipped on Monday (big companies can generally assure this, one man operations less likely) you would have to live within a couple states of Gene to hope to get it in that time frame. Nothing moved on Thursday, and probly not a lot on Friday either.

As to not receiving a confirmation, that's a whole other issue.

Why not just call Gene at the number listed above and ask him? He'll probably get your lessons started ahead of time as part of the call... :p

Good luck! I'm expect he'll make sure you get it soon. (I need to make that same call to Gene for the phone lesson myself, something I've been putting off for far too long.)

genomachino

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Your order has been shipped..........

Sorry about the delay Tom. I had a knee replacement about 30 days ago and I'm still taking some pretty strong pain meds. Not on top of things like I should be.

There is a phone lesson that comes with the video. This is very important that you do this because it will help you fully understand how this works. Just be by a table and give me a call. If we hit it lucky we can do it right then. Chances of the lucky part are pretty good right now because most what I'm doing is rehab and healing.

You can call me before the video even gets there which should be a few days, and it will make it so much easier to understand when you watch it. It will be more like review.

Plus there are some things that I will share with you that I learned after the video was made.

Looking forward to working with you Tom. 715-563-8712 Just give me a call....and Thanks again....

tashworth19191

Pool will make you humble
Silver Member
Sorry about the delay Tom. I had a knee replacement about 30 days ago and I'm still taking some pretty strong pain meds. Not on top of things like I should be.

There is a phone lesson that comes with the video. This is very important that you do this because it will help you fully understand how this works. Just be by a table and give me a call. If we hit it lucky we can do it right then. Chances of the lucky part are pretty good right now because most what I'm doing is rehab and healing.

You can call me before the video even gets there which should be a few days, and it will make it so much easier to understand when you watch it. It will be more like review.

Plus there are some things that I will share with you that I learned after the video was made.

Looking forward to working with you Tom. 715-563-8712 Just give me a call....and Thanks again....

Gene, Thanks... I got your email and I will follow up with a phone call after I watch the video. Just a tip, I am a web developer and have done 1000's of websites. Your order system should send the customer a notification that the product has been shipped / confirmation that you received the order. This is just basic internet shopping cart stuff. If you have any questions about that when I call, I would be glad to give you tips on shopping cart systems that do this. Most are free to add to your site.

Quatsch83

Learner
Silver Member
Lefty

Lol...couldn't resist :)

i've been playing pool on and off since 1971 and i always thought i was right handed. that was until last week when i had a telephone lesson with gene albrecht.he helped me discover that i'm actually left handed. my shotmaking has improved significantly since learning this.if you're having any problems with your game or just want to learn a thing or two, i suggest you contact gene. he's very knowledgeable and a heck of a nice guy.

genomachino

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That's pretty funny but.........

Lol...couldn't resist :)

i've been playing pool on and off since 1971 and i always thought i was right handed. that was until last week when i had a telephone lesson with gene albrecht.he helped me discover that i'm actually left handed. my shotmaking has improved significantly since learning this.if you're having any problems with your game or just want to learn a thing or two, i suggest you contact gene. he's very knowledgeable and a heck of a nice guy.

This is just about as ridiculous it is when I teach a player how this works. It's almost like they were shooting with the wrong hand.

Some players are just off sometimes with the eyes a little bit. They play pretty good but miss a shot here and there. Others that are down around the 3 level are way off. When I teach these players how to get the eyes right they are simply amazed. They can go from missing the shot 5 times in a row to making it 5 times in a row. It's that obvious.

I think you stumbled onto something here.

When you cut a ball to the left it is the left eye that is actually doing the aiming.

When you cut to the right it is actually the right eye doing the aiming.

Cutting the way of your dominant eye is the easiest for everyone.

Cutting the other way is like shooting with the wrong arm. In my lessons I say it's like kicking with the non dominant foot.

In pool we get pretty good shooting to the right and to the left. Our eyes get there naturally pretty good for some but never as good as if we manually got there knowing how to get there.

Just like if you shot opposite handed most of the time you would get really good at it.

But until someone learns what I teach they wouldn't have a clue how close your funny statement is to the truth.

2 out of 100 people have ocular vision and only shoot with one eye. For them this does not pertain. It's just the way their brain is wired.

This is why the results are so overwhelming when I teach someone Perfect Aim. They are finally seeing the shot correctly all the time if they take the time to align it correctly.

And this works for almost everyone except those 2%. But the other principles I teach work for those players also. Even more so.

But this is how hard it is to tell players how well this works. can you imagine if I walked up to you and told you that you were shooting with the wrong arm?

You would tell me or at least think about where I could go with my info.

But this is how ridiculously simple it is to teach what I teach and the results are just about as ridiculous.

This is why nobody gets on here and trashes what I teach because it just flat out works.

The only ones that say anything negative are the ones that don't know, think they know it all but don't or saw a little bit of it and think they know but really don't have a clue.

I've taught this to other teachers and they don't even teach it because it's too confusing to figure it out for each individual I guess. it's not really but it can be confusing at first. But the correct dominant eye really has to be determined first and unfortunately the conventional eye dominance tests just fall short and don't work for most.

This was a problem I ran into when I first started teaching Perfect Aim. I was counting on the circle and pointing test to find the dominant eye. After finding out how worthless this test was I found a fool proof method when players are down on the shot that they can figure out for themselves. It takes about 10 to 15 minutes sometimes but the results are always right and the player knows for sure that it's right. Only then can the aim be tweaked to the max.

Not as simple as finding the dominant arm or leg. We do so many things both ways that we just do it pretty good both ways with the eyes.

I hope this makes sense because that is why Perfect Aim works. it's just the way it is. If the eyes are positioned so it looks good it is good. if it looks wrong it is wrong.

Simple as that.

And Tom will be the next Perfect Aim believer and he will see it with his own eyes. When we get done there will be no telling him it's any different because seeing is believing.

Looking forward to working with Tom for sure............

Simple as that.

genomachino

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Drove an hour and a half for a lesson last night....

It's hard right now to drive that far with the knee still healing.

I got there and it was really stiff. Wanted to have my brain 100% so I laid off the pain meds hours before.

This player Lonnie, has been getting to the top of the no master tournys here in Wisconsin for the past few months and has been playing pretty good. We have tried to hook up for a lesson for about the past 6 months but my 3 surgeries got in the way.

What fun this lesson was.

His wife Sue was there and so I worked with her first just to help her get her eyes in the correct position. Lonnie has tried to help her but she has a unique situation. She has this ocular vision where she only uses her left eye only to aim. She knew that she was left eye dominant but didn't know the degree.

Once she got the head there in the preshot and came down the shot went right in. Lonnie was amazed. I didn't know anything about how Sue shot before but I could also see that she was pleased.

She had to leave for pool league so it was back to the table with Lonnie. I asked Lonnie which eye was his dominant eye and he responded with a real quick right eye. I told him not to be surprised if it turns out that his left eye is dominant. He responded back that he was pretty sure it was the right eye.

After working with him, doing my tests to see which eye was dominant I could see that he might be left eye dominant. As we did this and that Lonnie finally said it looks better with the left eye in the dominant position. Now he was lining up that way in the preshot and coming down lined up perfectly with the left eye dominant.

After he was positively sure that his left eye was dominant I had him do the pointing/circle test for eye dominance and it went right to the right eye. This was why he thought he was right eye dominant. These pointing/circle tests just are not reliable. About a 50/50 deal. Half swear by it and the other half don't get it right for sure. After my first 300 lessons finding dominant eyes I realized these tests just did not work.

This was so rewarding for me as a teacher. First Sue and then Lonnie. Both had unique situations that I was able to fix in a real timely manner. Now they both have something to work at and the results will come pretty fast. First the immediate improvement and then the steady gradual improvement until the eyes can catch up to the cue skill level fully.

Plus once Lonnie knew for sure that he is left eye dominant it was obvious to him why the dominant eye has to be absolutely identified correctly in order to manually aim to the best of your ability. The brain does a pretty good job of sorting this all out naturally but if you can help the brain and eyes out manually the results are so much quicker and accurate.

I'm excited for Sue and Lonnie because they take their pool as serious as all us other pool player everywhere. Neither one of them will ever look at a pool shot the same way again.

Thanks Lonnie and Sue for letting me share this little secret with you.

Good luck and enjoy .