You can now order JUST DO IT FOR THE MONEY

Floppage

True Beginner
Silver Member
Back in my day, when you wanted to release a book you just uploaded it to Amazon.com and saved yourself the cost and hassle of printing or shipping. And then old fuddy-duddies like myself could just buy it, download it on a kindle and start reading it right away.

Then again, I'm just old fashioned that way. ;)

12squared

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Bob,

I read your first book and liked it very much. I will be sending you the $15 for your new one. Best of luck!

Dave

Last edited:

doitforthegame

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just a quick note that after many false starts JUST DO IT FOR THE MONEY is finally at the printers. For more information you can hit the link on the first post.

Bob

doitforthegame

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Back in my day, when you wanted to release a book you just uploaded it to Amazon.com and saved yourself the cost and hassle of printing or shipping. And then old fuddy-duddies like myself could just buy it, download it on a kindle and start reading it right away.

Then again, I'm just old fashioned that way. ;)

Mr Floppage- just wanted to let you know the book is now on Amazon/Kindle as an ebook.

Bob

12squared

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Review

Even though I was #2 to order Bob's new book, I just got around to read it. (sorry Bob).

Review:
You can tell that Bob has been around pool for a long time as a poolroom owner and player the way he created these characters. It is definitely gritty and has many characters you will root for and against. I love the way he changes some of the names and events slightly to keep them fictional, but we will all know what and who he is referring to. You may or may not figure out how it ends as there are many twists and turns.

I enjoyed the read and am glad that someone is taking the time to write novels about pool, not just experiences. I love all the books about player's experiences and stories, but it's nice to read a novel of fictional characters that are placed in real life pool scenarios.

Thank you, Bob!

Dave

doitforthegame

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You are welcome Dave. Thank you for the review. I appreciate the input. I think others in AZ would appreciate the book as well. It was written for "pool players". Those are the only people that could really understand the tension and the stories.

Bob

taimedowne

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Great read better than the first book. Book stands alone you don't have to read the first to enjoy this one. If you enjoy fiction and pool a must read.

dmgwalsh

Straight Pool Fanatic
Silver Member