Dennis vrs Alex

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Pretty sure it was 4-1 Dennis....can't remember where I read that.

overlord

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I fell asleep watching it last night and then just saw the first game where Alex was way up and Dennis came back to beat him.

Dennis is looking very strong at this juncture. It was not that long ago maybe 3.5 years ago that he came down to Santa Monica and he was clearly not a one pocket player.

Now he is killing it.

De420MadHatter

SicBiNature
Silver Member
It was almost 4-0. Alex led, every game if I remember correctly. Doesn't matter. Once the balls open up a little, Dennis is gonna hijack you. From anywhere, it would appear. You feel all safe and cozy, hidden somewhere nice in that green jungle, thinking no one is gonna get you. But Dennis flies a c-5 galaxy full of agent Orange, and he is going to turn that safe place into a nightmare :thumbup:.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It was almost 4-0. Alex led, every game if I remember correctly. Doesn't matter. Once the balls open up a little, Dennis is gonna hijack you. From anywhere, it would appear. You feel all safe and cozy, hidden somewhere nice in that green jungle, thinking no one is gonna get you. But Dennis flies a c-5 galaxy full of agent Orange, and he is going to turn that safe place into a nightmare :thumbup:.

It is pretty amazing to see the way he will run 4- 6 balls from nowhere for the win, when his opponent needs 1 or 2.

cardiac kid

Super Senior Member
Silver Member
Unless SVB catches a gear again, it appears there will be an all filipino last three. Who says it's an American game?

Lyn

gxman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I want to say still Shane vs Santos, winner plays Alex.

So finals will be late.