Very unique Solver leaf Dufferin snooker cue on ebay.

This is NOT my auction, but I just wanted to show this to anyone who might be interested in a very unique, and seemingly rare Dufferin.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Snooker-Pool-cue/283888814160?hash=item4219178850:g:cN4AAOSwf1ReyWHD

It is ending in 13 hours, so not much time left.

As much as I would love to place a bid, I do not have the cash (already spent all my money on a recent cue purchase).

This cue just looks so unique, and never seen a Dufferin like that, with a dark wood shaft.

Seller says that it is a Gold leaf, but I believe these are actually Silver leaf Dufferin cues, even though the leaf appears to be gold in color.

The Silver leaf Dufferin cues are by far the most rare, and the Green leaf ones are also pretty rare, but not as rare as the Silver leaf ones. The Red leaf is by far the most common.

Anyways, just seen that cue, and wanted to post it on here, just in case someone might want to take a shot at getting it.

djv122385

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This is NOT my auction, but I just wanted to show this to anyone who might be interested in a very unique, and seemingly rare Dufferin.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Snooker-Pool-cue/283888814160?hash=item4219178850:g:cN4AAOSwf1ReyWHD

It is ending in 13 hours, so not much time left.

As much as I would love to place a bid, I do not have the cash (already spent all my money on a recent cue purchase).

This cue just looks so unique, and never seen a Dufferin like that, with a dark wood shaft.

Seller says that it is a Gold leaf, but I believe these are actually Silver leaf Dufferin cues, even though the leaf appears to be gold in color.

The Silver leaf Dufferin cues are by far the most rare, and the Green leaf ones are also pretty rare, but not as rare as the Silver leaf ones. The Red leaf is by far the most common.

Anyways, just seen that cue, and wanted to post it on here, just in case someone might want to take a shot at getting it.
Maybe you can trade your blender for it? They might have a kid looking for a Leap Frog too if you have one of those.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Geosnooker

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Nice cue. Likely sell for about $75 if any one is interested,

I have a range of Dufferin maple leaf snooker cues...about 10 so. Snooker cues are hard to sell in North America as there are so many available from old school players that have passed on. Snooker was ‘the’ sport in Legions, Golf Clubhouses, etc but now almost extinct in those settings. Dufferins are quality cues but a glut of them.

Also, unlike Pool players, snooker players tend to stick with using one cue. Few chase the latest magic cue or tip, I’m the anomaly because I collect them but most snooker players aren’t searching for a cue.

With a case, all Billiards cues go for $20 or so at the thrift store be it a $50 or $1000 cue. Without a case usually $12 if it looks decent.

Nick B

This is gonna hurt
Silver Member
Just another Ash Snooker cue...with a stain. Nothing special. Probably worth $50