Help

rmaran01

Registered
"They will be seen in action here (in the Philippines) with Strickland, Hohmann, Pagulayan, Johnny Archer (USA) and Mika Immonen (Finland) in a big international meet to be staged jointly by Puyat Sports and ABS-CBN Broadcasting Corporation on Oct. 28-31."

I will be in the country during the above dates. I am very interested in watching the event. To-date, I have only seen Mr. Reyes, Mr. Strickland, Mr. Hohman, Mr. Archer and Mr. Immonen in pictures - it would be nice to see them live in action. I have met Alex in Toronto.

I would appreciate some more information regarding the event: Where, how can I purchase tickets (if I can)..etc...

K

King Cueball

Rmaran01 I dont know where you can get tickets. Will this be on tv? if so would you be able to record it i would like a copy of the macth!

rmaran01

Registered
King Cueball - At this point, I really do not know the details of the event. I have a strong feelling that it will be televised (I hope) since one of the major sponsors is a major communications company (ABS-CBN). If so, I will definitely record it and I will do what I can to provide you a copy.

K

King Cueball

Rmaran that would be great! if you do get a copy let me know and i will give you the info on how you can reach me i could pay you or maybe we can make a trade i have alot of matches on tape thanks alot!

monski

sweet & pretty
Silver Member
Philippines vs Europe? This may be the tournament that they are building up. The local team still has a vacancy to be disputed by, Corteza, Gabica, Lining, Luat, Orcullo... there may be a few more who will contend (Andam etc) for the right to be part of the team who will be matched against Eurpoe. I think the qualifier will be held this Saturday at Bowling In (am not completely sure). Big Event for sure!;)

Cardinal_Syn

Julz
Silver Member
oooh...i might have to watch this via satellite at a local pinoy store...i just found out you can get that station for $30 which is not worth it....so i'll just go there and pretend i'm buying something and watch lol

K

King Cueball

If anyone can get a copy of that tournament id like a copy of it!