Condolences Ray (Big Truck)

backplaying

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ray, I'm sorry to hear you lost your mother. I know it has to be a hard time for you. I'm very close to mine, and would be crushed if she passed. Billy Kuykendall.

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So sorry for your loss.Wishing you and your family condolences my father is real bad with Alzheimer's its horrible thing

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
This thread was brought to my attention by a friend as was the posts regarding Johnny's fund raiser for his friend Buddy. I have been working trying to keep my mind off my Mom but I just can't seem to separate my personal and business life.

I'm VERY thankful to all you for the kind words. My Mother had been sick for some time with Alzheimers and Parkinsons. We knew this day was close. I didn't think it would be this tough on me but I was wrong. It seems that when the person who brought you into this world leaves it's like a part of you leaves it too.

I would like to ask that each of you also extend your prayers and well wishes to a couple of my friends that are going through a similar situation right now. Robert Frost from Ohio lost his sister and her unborn child and Chip Compton from Oklahoma lost his mother, all of this in the last few days. I'm very sad for both of them too right now.

Thanks again,

Ray

Last edited:

tattoo

Tatuaje in the house🤘🏻
Silver Member
ray sorry to here the news...thoughts go out to your other friends who are suffering the the same loss...