e-bay auction alert

WORKING MAN

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
There Are A Couple Of Scruggs For Sale On E-bay By Seller Maximumpawn,and The Thing Is He Has Allready Sold Them Once Now The Exact Same Auctions Are Up Again,,,just Wanted To Give Everyone A Heads Up ,you Can Check His Feedback And See Where Feedback Was Even Exchanged On The First Auctions,,,,,

Sore_Aintya

Donating money since 1985
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the heads up.

There is already a forum member bidding on one of them.

MarknTorrance

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I was the second highest bidder on the auction last time it was listed. I was sent a second chance offer with the seller explaining the high bidder came down to pick it up and bought a different Scruggs instead. I never followed up on it. I think the seller is legit but that is just my opinion buy at your own risk.

MarknTorrance

alstl

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I don't know the guy, but he had his phone number listed on one of the auctions and I just gave him a call since it is a local number. He said he has 8 Scruggs cues and a few others, and the winner of the older cue came in to pick it up and decided to buy a different one. He offered to meet me and show me the cues, but since the cheapest Scruggs is $600 I told him I'm not interested.

I'm not vouching for him since I don't know him, just repeating what he told me.