Show us your HOME ROOMS !!

Bca8ball

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Pool Room

After 25+ years of BCA league 0n 7' tables and APA on 8' tables, I started playing league on 9' tables. Now I am hooked; enough so that replaced my home 7' Diamond with a 9' Gold Crown III.

Attachments

• IMG_1479.JPG
    IMG_1479.JPG
    151.8 KB · Views: 1,413
  • After.JPG
    After.JPG
    147.5 KB · Views: 1,395
  • 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    176.6 KB · Views: 1,393

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
After 25+ years of BCA league 0n 7' tables and APA on 8' tables, I started playing league on 9' tables. Now I am hooked; enough so that replaced my home 7' Diamond with a 9' Gold Crown III.
Nice room. Did you buy or make that light fixture?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Bca8ball

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Nice room. Did you buy or make that light fixture?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I made the light using two 2'x4' LED panels I bought on Ebay for $64 each.
1"x8"s, 1"x2"s, stain, and the metal accent lines are 1/4" and 1" copper metallic tape; I was simply attempting to match the copper on the table.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 2,065
Last edited:

][cee

Registered
New Diamond

Diamond 8’ ProAm P141/102 4 1/2” pockets, tournament blue, single platter ball polisher, chair unit, table cover, wall cue holder. Lighting by lite-systems: fin wide 150 lumens with standard 5000k color temperature.

Professionally setup by expert table mechanic Glen Hancock, aka Real King Cobra RKC.

Super happy to finally have my dream table. Thanks Aaron (Diamond sales) and of course RKC.

The insert picture function is not available. So I cannot post the picture 🙁

Fred Throssel aka ][cee
Schon R12 (unrestored)
Schon Elite, player

The Bronx Bull

Registered
Just had a restored Gold Crown III installed. Working on some finishing touches here and there - need to buy a cue rack and some scoring beads. A Brunswick player's chair and two stools are en route.

Hk0wbin.jpg

x0Wm0Ns.jpg

YCFMzJs.jpg

Jc9eMKB.jpg

Kr4tw57.jpg

xPcxpPH.jpg

nujr4IF.jpg

bBM0GMA.jpg

Last edited:

sbk510

Registered
Just getting finished. Converted my 24x24 garage into the mancave with a stellar GC2.
3625fc8de7b7df69592c4509bb115f16.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

MikeyLittle

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thank You! Best thing is, it’s the first room you walk into when you enter my house. No doubting where my priorities are. Lol!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What’s the set up you have with the projector, like what kind and do you have it set up to have drills on it?

GodinSession

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What’s the set up you have with the projector, like what kind and do you have it set up to have drills on it?

It is a system from projection pro billiards. Check out their web page and YouTube channel. It is fantastic! Quickly and easily can do drills over and over.

coalcracker

Registered
Just finished building my new house with a 9' Gold Crown in mind.

Here it is, a Mark Gregory restored Gold Crown 1 with a Gold Crown light that Mark restored and converted to LED!

Attachments

• Table 1.jpg
    Table 1.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 1,377
  • Table 2.jpg
    Table 2.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 1,386
  • Table 3.jpg
    Table 3.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 1,372

Runner

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just had a restored Gold Crown III installed. Working on some finishing touches here and there - need to buy a cue rack and some scoring beads. A Brunswick player's chair and two stools are en route.

Hk0wbin.jpg

Dude, that's one of the best man caves I've seen.. got the game going
on the flat screen, a Gold Crown, some adult beverages... :grin-square:
Oh, and the look and finish of the room is the nuts.. love the underlighting
on the walls.