Silver Member
Some tough 1st round battles,

Big Ko vs Gomez

Albin vs Petro

sorry didn't see the previous posts..

JazzyJeff87

AzB Plutonium Member
Silver Member
Lol Rossaroni. The dude looks like a zooted owl sometimes but I think it’s awesome. I always like when they pan to him during the Dream Challenge. He’s got that super focused, can’t close my eyes type thing going on.

DecentShot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Lol Rossaroni. The dude looks like a zooted owl sometimes but I think it’s awesome. I always like when they pan to him during the Dream Challenge. He’s got that super focused, can’t close my eyes type thing going on.

The Eastern Bloc stare.

Poolhall60561

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ko 11 Gomez 10

F0952D5F-FAB9-40AD-AFB7-856E696EECC2.jpeg

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
Looks like they got an even 100 players, a nice round number. It will be a good payout if they only pay down to 32 players. That's a third of the field in the money.

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
Gibbs already not knowing what's going on 5 seconds into it.

I might have to skip this match

Sofla

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm going tomorrow and staying through to the end. That's my pattern there since 2002, the hurricane year when Soquet won. Those years at the Chesapeake venue were the best, I agree. The Sheraton venue is better than any of the other ones (maybe three?) since then. It doesn't hurt that the Q-Master is only 10 minutes a way, if you miss the light at Princess Ann Road. I've made it in 6 minutes.

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
Some of the strangest looking brackets I've ever seen. They've got lines going every which way, and the losers side seems to intersect with the winners side. This should be interesting. :rolleyes:

jeephawk

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Never had a problem in the past with the service, but every time I launch the player it comes up frozen - guess I'll try again tomorrow.

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
Some of the strangest looking brackets I've ever seen. They've got lines going every which way, and the losers side seems to intersect with the winners side. This should be interesting. :rolleyes:

Wish I could see the brackets, hard to believe you can't see them on phone or tablet, how many years now?

spartan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Stream not working on mobile

Anyone having problems viewing stream on mobile?
I can view on PC but when launch on iPhone or android, I get black screen. Tried different browsers and same problem. Accustats site says can view on all devices. I remember previous years, no problem viewing on mobile :(