Lets see pictures of your Player Cue, that everyday Cue, it don't have to be fancy

Purdman

Banned
CocoboloCowboy said:
I call it old reliable, the Cue that aways seem to be what I go back to.

I will show you mine if you show me yours. I picked mine up in 1999 for $1,475.00.
Well, were waiting; :thumbup:
Peace, Purdman :)

OK, I'll go first Cowboy! :thumbup:
The one in the middle. Kikel

Last edited:

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
Purdman said:
I will show you mine if you show me yours. I picked mine up in 1999 for $1,475.00.
Well, were waiting; :thumbup:
Peace, Purdman :)

In 1999 $1,475.00 was Mucho Dinaro. Well my picture will not load as it is a ZIP FILE. :angry:

guycrunch

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
here's my joe callaluca player:

005-3.jpg

003-2.jpg

guy

krbsailing

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Playing cues......

.....well it's hard to make up one's mind sometimes ;)

I've been shooting with this Brunswick Hi-Run conversion by BHQ which plays really sweet and the new Alligator print wrap by Kenny Koo is really cool too >>>
100b4340.jpg

just at the end of the 8-ball season -R- finished up this (what was suppose to be my new break cue) extremely nice lacewood Hoppe cue which I used as my daily player for league :smile:>>>
100_3792.jpg

skor

missing shots since 1995
Silver Member
I rotate between these four cues

four-hitters_002.jpg

Schon STL3
Jacoby D4
McDaniel Q88
Lucasi L-EW20

I find my self using the Lucasi these days more often as I plan to travel with it and I'd like to get used to it.

More in my pool cues gallery

runout1961

Ecclesiastes Ch. 12: 1-7
Silver Member
Here is a pic of my 2003 rosewood Jensen with ivory ferrules. When I am home from Afghanistan this is my playing cue. It just plays so nice. I love the clean, classic look. When I was home just a couple weeks ago I sent the butt end of the cue to Mr. Johnson to have an identical jump/break made. Everything will look the exact same as my player except the j/b shafts will have the phenolic ferrules. Cannot wait!!!!!!!!!! Enjoy.

John
jensen1.jpg

Retail1LO

Pass the sugar!!!
Silver Member
Jeffrey Gale said:
This is the cue I've been shooting with since March.

collage-2.jpg

Hell yeah. Now THAT's a cue. Love it. You have good taste. Here's my player for life...

DSC01070.jpg

FullCue.jpg

DSC01073.jpg

DSC01069.jpg

DSC01066.jpg

stevea

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This is a older schon cue. I think it's from 1997 but I do not know the ID of the cue. I emailed Evan at Schon and am waiting a reply. It's probably the best cue I have ever had, I have a 314 shaft for it and it's great!!

schon1.jpg
schon2.jpg
schon3.jpg
schon4.jpg
schon5.jpg

plshrk22

A Holes Billiards
Silver Member
Got this Rosewood Sugar Tree about 2 months ago and it has became my new player apposed to the Meucci Original :).

242683_202_full.jpg

242683_203_full.jpg

242683_204_full.jpg

242683_205_full.jpg