any tables in Phoenix az?

thommy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
There was a billiards table at the student union building in Pullman wa in the 60s. Messed with it a bit. Looking to do a little more messing.

I'm in Tempe, any billiards tables close?

thanx, thom

billiardshot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Start here:

Lucky Cue
1612 E McDowell Rd
Phoenix AZ, 85006
Phone: 602-256-9501
Language Spoken: English
Number of Carom Tables: 3
Description of Carom Tables: 2 heated Gabriels & 1 heated Spyder Elite

SKG

Registered
re: billiards in Phoenix

Sorry, but this room has closed. I live in Tucson. There are still 2 good places to play here, but as far as I know, there's not really anything in Phoenix.

SKG

billiardshot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Start here:

Lucky Cue
1612 E McDowell Rd
Phoenix AZ, 85006
Phone: 602-256-9501
Language Spoken: English
Number of Carom Tables: 3
Description of Carom Tables: 2 heated Gabriels & 1 heated Spyder Elite

Today 01:38 PM
SKG
Sorry, but this room has closed. I live in Tucson. There are still 2 good places to play here, but as far as I know, there's not really anything in Phoenix.

SKG

SKG .. Did you contact USBA to have the Room remove from Billiards Room List??

G Earl

G Earl
Silver Member
Phoenix 3-C

A fellow by the name of Larry Hundley played in the USBA Nationals the past two years and I am 90% certain he lives in Phoenix or Scottsdale. He either has his own table or knows where to play.

There is a place in what I perceive as the center of town (Phoenix) that has two or three tables. Mostly hispanic players. The tables are not maintained very well but they are there. Been there twice in the past three years in the late morning.

billiardshot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
There was a billiards table at the student union building in Pullman wa in the 60s. Messed with it a bit. Looking to do a little more messing.

I'm in Tempe, any billiards tables close?

thanx, thom

Thommy... Contact USBA Jim Shovak and ask him to forward your email address to any Usba Members living in AZ or whatever area/city you looking at to play.

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
Both Sun City & Sun City West Recreation Centers has 3C Tables available for Members, and Member Guests. Both are Private Clubs open to Residents & Guest of Residents ONLY!