Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Carom Billiards
Reload this Page Chat line at Verhoeven very unrully!

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Chat line at Verhoeven very unrully!
Old
  (#1)
number13cfan
Banned
number13cfan has a reputation beyond reputenumber13cfan has a reputation beyond reputenumber13cfan has a reputation beyond reputenumber13cfan has a reputation beyond reputenumber13cfan has a reputation beyond reputenumber13cfan has a reputation beyond reputenumber13cfan has a reputation beyond reputenumber13cfan has a reputation beyond reputenumber13cfan has a reputation beyond reputenumber13cfan has a reputation beyond reputenumber13cfan has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

Chat line at Verhoeven very unrully! - 07-18-2014, 06:10 PM

From what I could tell the lack of updates of players in the semi-finals was causing ALOT of bad language and completely rude behavior by some of the foreign viewers.
The catalyst of all this mayhem by some viewers was the lack of any info other than the actual scores of games you may be viewing.

No updated Flight charts to view. I think what many were looking for was, the format they seem to be use to when tournaments are held abroad!
Results posted after every round of the semi's, since ALL the games start when the last previous round is finished.

All I'm saying is, "The natives are getting restless!"

Number13cfan

BTW, The language I heard on the chat would be far fetched these days in billiard rooms!

Old
  (#2)
zensteve
AzB Silver Member
zensteve has a reputation beyond reputezensteve has a reputation beyond reputezensteve has a reputation beyond reputezensteve has a reputation beyond reputezensteve has a reputation beyond reputezensteve has a reputation beyond reputezensteve has a reputation beyond reputezensteve has a reputation beyond reputezensteve has a reputation beyond reputezensteve has a reputation beyond reputezensteve has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via Skype™ to zensteve 
07-19-2014, 06:24 PM

Hi number13cfan,

I wouldn't put much stock in the chat area of the streaming. I will go there to say hi and little more. Regarding complaints about keeping up to date results is never fast enough for some. There is a direct connection between those that complain most and help least.

Once you figure out humans and their pettiness please share it will me. Enjoy the talented players. I never stop learning.

Respectfully,

Steve Andersen
www.verhoevenusa.com

Old
  (#3)
ProfessorQBall
AzB Silver Member
ProfessorQBall has a reputation beyond reputeProfessorQBall has a reputation beyond reputeProfessorQBall has a reputation beyond reputeProfessorQBall has a reputation beyond reputeProfessorQBall has a reputation beyond reputeProfessorQBall has a reputation beyond reputeProfessorQBall has a reputation beyond reputeProfessorQBall has a reputation beyond reputeProfessorQBall has a reputation beyond reputeProfessorQBall has a reputation beyond reputeProfessorQBall has a reputation beyond repute

07-20-2014, 06:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by number13cfan View Post
From what I could tell the lack of updates of players in the semi-finals was causing ALOT of bad language and completely rude behavior by some of the foreign viewers.
The catalyst of all this mayhem by some viewers was the lack of any info other than the actual scores of games you may be viewing.

No updated Flight charts to view. I think what many were looking for was, the format they seem to be use to when tournaments are held abroad!
Results posted after every round of the semi's, since ALL the games start when the last previous round is finished.

All I'm saying is, "The natives are getting restless!"

Number13cfan

BTW, The language I heard on the chat would be far fetched these days in billiard rooms!
I have all the current charts listed daily on my website. professorqball.com
I know they are working as hard as they can to give you all the results as soon as they can. It is not easy running an event like this and they are all doing a great job

http://www.professorqball.com
U.S. Rep for Gabriels

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: