Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Instruction & Ask the pros > Aiming Conversation
Reload this Page Perrfect Aim Isolation Lessons are now here!!!!!!!!
Page 2 of 2 12

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old
  (#16)
frankw
Semi Retired Bodybuilder
frankw has a reputation beyond reputefrankw has a reputation beyond reputefrankw has a reputation beyond reputefrankw has a reputation beyond reputefrankw has a reputation beyond reputefrankw has a reputation beyond reputefrankw has a reputation beyond reputefrankw has a reputation beyond reputefrankw has a reputation beyond reputefrankw has a reputation beyond reputefrankw has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

04-25-2020, 08:52 AM

Man I wish I had a home table! Glad to hear you're back up an running Gene!
I really got a lot out of my lesson years ago with you.
Did you come out with a new updated DVD?

Best wishes to you

Thanks for your insight for players that don't know.
Old
  (#17)
genomachino
AzB Silver Member
genomachino has a reputation beyond reputegenomachino has a reputation beyond reputegenomachino has a reputation beyond reputegenomachino has a reputation beyond reputegenomachino has a reputation beyond reputegenomachino has a reputation beyond reputegenomachino has a reputation beyond reputegenomachino has a reputation beyond reputegenomachino has a reputation beyond reputegenomachino has a reputation beyond reputegenomachino has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for your insight for players that don't know. - 04-25-2020, 01:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbb View Post
i took a lesson with gene a few days ago
it opened my "eyes" finding a better way to sight /aim
learning how to use my eyes properly was terrific knowledge to improve my game
gene knows his stuff
thanks gene
I am so healthy I can't stand it. Never in my life have I had a healthy heart. Before my heart would sputter like an old car out of tune. Thank you for your testimonial here . What people don't understand is this works for everyone. If you're not doing this and seeing this your not going to get better very fast, in fact, you might not get any better at all. There is a reason that nobody and I mean nobody, ever seems to get on the internet and say it doesn't work or help. I would do little 10 minute mini-lessons 5 years ago while on the road. I would show the players a little bit so they would know enough to know they needed to learn this if they wanted to improve their pool game. Some of the players would think they knew a lot from the mini-lesson but only knew enough to get into trouble trying to figure the most important parts of the process. Some of these said it didn't work but they had no idea. But for the most part every single player on the planet that had a full lesson can see the great benefit of Perfect Aim. Thanks again bbb for you words of wisdom coming from someone that knows. if you ever want a tuneup over the phone give me a call. Still got the same number all these years. Good Luck with your game.

I remember like it was yesterday.
Old
  (#18)
genomachino
AzB Silver Member
genomachino has a reputation beyond reputegenomachino has a reputation beyond reputegenomachino has a reputation beyond reputegenomachino has a reputation beyond reputegenomachino has a reputation beyond reputegenomachino has a reputation beyond reputegenomachino has a reputation beyond reputegenomachino has a reputation beyond reputegenomachino has a reputation beyond reputegenomachino has a reputation beyond reputegenomachino has a reputation beyond repute

I remember like it was yesterday. - 04-25-2020, 01:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankw View Post
Man I wish I had a home table! Glad to hear you're back up an running Gene!
I really got a lot out of my lesson years ago with you.
Did you come out with a new updated DVD?

Best wishes to you
Hi there Frank, You were one of those lessons that I never forget. That's out of over 2 to 3 thousand.

I think we did 2 lessons and I was really impressed with how you were doing when we did the second lesson.

I don't know where you are at but if I get back on the road in the near future and get close to where you at we need to hook up. Be nice to see how your game is coming along and we could maybe do lunch.

Does the wife play pool. ? If she does I will do a little tuneup for her also. I'm sure you have worked with her so you've got her on the right track.

Good Luck my friend...

Old
  (#19)
Cmate
Registered
Cmate has a reputation beyond reputeCmate has a reputation beyond reputeCmate has a reputation beyond reputeCmate has a reputation beyond reputeCmate has a reputation beyond reputeCmate has a reputation beyond reputeCmate has a reputation beyond reputeCmate has a reputation beyond reputeCmate has a reputation beyond reputeCmate has a reputation beyond reputeCmate has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

Thumbs up 04-30-2020, 06:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by genomachino View Post
I had a guy was going to help me with this. I just don't have the knowledge yet. He was supposed to show me before all this corona stuff and help. Glad you asked. i'm going to get after him and see how long it would take to get this done, Thanks for asking.
I'll be buying as soon as you get it sorted!

That's not my dog.

Thanks you for the testimonial. 100% positive results.
Old
  (#20)
genomachino
AzB Silver Member

Thanks you for the testimonial. 100% positive results. - 05-01-2020, 12:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbb View Post
i took a lesson with gene a few days ago
it opened my "eyes" finding a better way to sight /aim
learning how to use my eyes properly was terrific knowledge to improve my game
gene knows his stuff
thanks gene
It was great working with you. At your level, you know how to do and execute so many things correctly. The thing we all lack is seeing the shot correctly. Not only the shot but the correct position of the body along with so many things that just seem to auto correct as soon as these issues are resolved. Enjoy your new found toy, Perfect Aim. And now you know that Perfect Aim is so much more than just aiming but a complete pool shooting system. As usual, 100% customer satisfaction. This works for everyone. No wondering, no hokus-pokus. And once a player sees this they know it is coreect because they can see with their own eyes. Seeing every shot better than ever before. Plus, that skype or facebook works just as well as being there in person. Prome example again right here. Thanks for helping me perfect my ability to teach with this skype. Good Luck with your game....keep me updated...

Page 2 of 2 12

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: