az billiards highest bidder

lollygager

Got any questions ???????
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Up for sales is a very used master chalk! No need for pics as everyone (well most everyone) knows what a used master chalk looks like.Bidding can be found on eBay link can be found somewhere I dunno!It is of the best quality master chalk(just half gone)pm me for price!Please don't post in thread, don't want anyone to know what a half gone piece of chalk sells for.Sorry guys, I don't post much or at all.I don't really care if you bad rep me,this is getting old!Let em fly guys!

lollygager

Got any questions ???????
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
my price is??????????????????????????????????????????????

Here's the price ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????¿????????????????

CLAUD

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Guess I am spoiled. I like to know what the price is when something is posted for sale. I am not a mind reader and am not going to jump through hoops to find out what the price is.

Txstang1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I would low-ball you but you might get offended like others on here. How I dare I even think it.....sorry

mlfield

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Where is the guy watching these posts? Sometime you can breathe wrong and get jumped on. I'm actually not surprised.

CLAUD

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
I do have a question or 2. What is the weight (in micrograms) and did anyone spit in it?

pooljunkie75

Bruce Johnson
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
I actually have the sister chalk to his piece, but mine is on display in the Smithsonian. However, it would be nice to have a piece that I can actually use instead of cherish. I will take it!!! Pm me the price, with shipping included to zip code 000.438902-16325 2/4. If you are wondering, I live on the dark side of the moon..

The sad thing is it seems like some of you think he's serious... Lighten up guys :wink: