Pool Hall equipment for sale

Mark Griffin

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
About 22 years ago, I purchased a billiard room in La Mesa, California. I named it La Mesa Billiard Palace. I sold it a few years later and it was renamed to Jolt-n-Joes. They also had a downtown San Diego location (4th & J street in the Gaslamp district).

IF YOU HAVE ANY INTEREST, CALL HIM NOW-THEY WILL BE SOLD!!!!!

The current owner needs to vacate the premises by the 15th of July. He is flexible and everything needs to go. This was a working pool hall with liquor and a small kitchen.

In total, He thinks he has the following::
11- 9' Black gold crowns
3 - 9' Rebco Centurians (possibly more)
4 - 9' Olhauson 'Champions'
13+ - 9' Gold Crown III
5 or 6 - 7' Valley coin ops.

If any interest, contact Phil Paccione, 858-775-7660. joltnjoe@gmail.com

There is a possibility there will be more stuff available, he might be retiring and still has the downtown location.

I'm posting this as a favor and I was the owner prior to him.

Mark Griffin

JohnnyP

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Mark:

Remember a place called the Arcade? I think that's what it was called. I played there a few times while going to Navy Sonar School in '66-'67. The entrance was downstairs. Seems like it was around the corner from the Burly-Q. (Hey, I was nineteen).

From what I remember, it was quiet and clean. Watched some good straight pool.

Cornerman

Cue Author...Sometimes
Gold Member
Silver Member
I won a tournament on those seven footers two years ago. Maybe that’ll help the sale! I’ll sign table number four for the buyer.

Freddie <~~~ on second thought, it might hurt the sale

dabarbr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
About 22 years ago, I purchased a billiard room in La Mesa, California. I named it La Mesa Billiard Palace. I sold it a few years later and it was renamed to Jolt-n-Joes. They also had a downtown San Diego location (4th & J street in the Gaslamp district).

IF YOU HAVE ANY INTEREST, CALL HIM NOW-THEY WILL BE SOLD!!!!!

The current owner needs to vacate the premises by the 15th of July. He is flexible and everything needs to go. This was a working pool hall with liquor and a small kitchen.

In total, He thinks he has the following::
11- 9' Black gold crowns
3 - 9' Rebco Centurians (possibly more)
4 - 9' Olhauson 'Champions'
13+ - 9' Gold Crown III
5 or 6 - 7' Valley coin ops.

If any interest, contact Phil Paccione, 858-775-7660. joltnjoe@gmail.com

There is a possibility there will be more stuff available, he might be retiring and still has the downtown location.

I'm posting this as a favor and I was the owner prior to him.

Mark Griffin

Wasn't there a Centennial at the Gas Lamp too? Or am I going nuts?

Mark Griffin

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Hi frank!

Yes, gaslamp had 2 or 3 centennials. I sold those 15+ years ago and put in Rebco Centurions.

Hope that answers your questions, but YES, you might be going crazy😱

Mark Griffin