George Breedlove Carl Bolm Roadman Dumped and Stole and It Will Be Addressed

You can block me on Facebook or wherever. You may have others accepting your thievery but I will not. This will be addressed.

deanoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Evidence is certainly required for charges like these

it is not enough for a sore loser to make a claim

i can not tell you how many times i have heard such claims,
never concerning me

No one has ever been stupid enough to bet on me

I played George Breedlove and I think he was very honorable in our
dealings,even though I lost my money and he played one handed

He made me play sobad it might have looked bad,but I was the only player at Rustys betting on me

You don't think I dumped myself do you?

Wonder if I could get my money back by making a claim.

Yes and it’s too much to type. Not here to discuss it just putting it out there so they understand and see and cant block my attempt to resolve the matter privately,

jrctherake

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Do you have evidence of some sort to present?

Lou Figueroa
popcorn in
the microwave

OP:

I'm also curious how you know this to be fact???

I know that certain players in Huntsville, Decatur and Birmingham Al have and will throw your a55 under the bus if given half a chance BUT, me "just knowing" doesn't prove anything and proof is what matters in this situation.

Folks that live here already know whom to stay clear of. If not, well, they'll have to learn the hard way.

This isn’t a debate and the only ones gonna learn the hard way are the ones committing these acts of thievery. You may accept it but this guy will not. The fact remains it’s happening with these guys a lot and I will go down in flames in the courageous name of stopping it for the previous victims and so they’ll be no more future victims.

JoeyInCali

Maker of Joey Bautista Cues
Silver Member
Yes and it’s too much to type. Not here to discuss it just putting it out there so they understand and see and cant block my attempt to resolve the matter privately,

So, why bother posting here then?

We have no clue what you are talking about.
Soundbytes are worthless.

Trust me if I could get the cops involved I definitely would as they’d love to arrest me. For the moment it’s going to the Indiana gaming commission and if those guys destroyed the DCC well it’s on them for not resolving the matter.

Joe Lynn Cali just like I said this is for them to see because they cowardly blocked all my ways of private messaging to resolve the matter like men. So yes NOT HERE TO DISCUSS was right sir.

JoeyInCali

Maker of Joey Bautista Cues
Silver Member
Joe Lynn Cali just like I said this is for them to see because they cowardly blocked all my ways of private messaging to resolve the matter like men. So yes NOT HERE TO DISCUSS was right sir.

And this thread will be nuked and you will be banned soon.

Take it to Instagram.

u12armresl

One Pocket back cutter
Silver Member
Patrick G. why not give some details instead of just slandering 2 people's names on here.

jrctherake

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This isn’t a debate and the only ones gonna learn the hard way are the ones committing these acts of thievery. You may accept it but this guy will not. The fact remains it’s happening with these guys a lot and I will go down in flames in the courageous name of stopping it for the previous victims and so they’ll be no more future victims.

When a person dumps they should ALWAYS look and see WHERE and WHAT they are dumping.

When people are dumping, well, they usually KNOW the PLACE and the VICTIMS, else they wouldn't dump there.

Regardless of how CAREFUL you are when dumping there is ALWAYS a chance of someone thinking:

Hmmmm..... I think I'll give so-and-so a call and have him COLLECT my money from the thief. In a friendly, non-threatening way of course.

couldnthinkof01

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Your going to the gaming commission?
That sounds like “ handling it like men” lol

Here’s a little secret, gambling with strangers or sometimes those you know
comes with risk.

Getting paid and collecting debts also come with risk.

Why are you getting DCC in trouble because YOU made a poor decision?

ribdoner

SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
Silver Member
Is Bohn "roadman"?

I knew a fellow that went by "roadman" but i don't think his last name was Bohn.

trob

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You people that love the hustling side and history of this game but then get mad when they in fact get hustled lol I’m glad I get off playing in tournaments or leagues so this non sense never happens to me.