Treatment is **over**!!!

Michael Andros

tiny balls, GIANT pockets
Silver Member
Aighty, gang... today was the last radiation. Last chemo was a week ago. I'M DONE!!! Now it's healing time. It will be at least 4 weeks or so before I start feeling "normal" again and ( hopefully ) 6 to 8 weeks before I can start swallowing normally again so I can get rid of this feeding tube. But, one thing at a time. No more 80 mile daily round trips to north Tampa.

I'm relieved, needless to say.

Thank you again to EVERYONE for your help, encouragement and kindness through all of this. It's really meant the world to me and, consequently, to my family as well.

pvc lou

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Congrats, Andros. Get well soon, amigo.

Aighty, gang... today was the last radiation. Last chemo was a week ago. I'M DONE!!! Now it's healing time. It will be at least 4 weeks or so before I start feeling "normal" again and ( hopefully ) 6 to 8 weeks before I can start swallowing normally again so I can get rid of this feeding tube. But, one thing at a time. No more 80 mile daily round trips to north Tampa. I'm relieved, needless to say. Thank you again to EVERYONE for your help, encouragement and kindness through all of this. It's really meant the world to me and, consequently, to my family as well.

SlickRick_PCS

Pool, Snooker, Carom
Silver Member
Aighty, gang... today was the last radiation. Last chemo was a week ago. I'M DONE!!! Now it's healing time. It will be at least 4 weeks or so before I start feeling "normal" again and ( hopefully ) 6 to 8 weeks before I can start swallowing normally again so I can get rid of this feeding tube. But, one thing at a time. No more 80 mile daily round trips to north Tampa.

I'm relieved, needless to say.

Thank you again to EVERYONE for your help, encouragement and kindness through all of this. It's really meant the world to me and, consequently, to my family as well.

DON'T GIVE UP!!!

I'll be praying for you, buddy!