"+" After Member's Name?

Patrick Johnson

Fish of the Day
Silver Member
In the "Currently Active Users" list some members have a "+" after their name-. Anybody know what that means?

pj <- just curious
chgo

JazzyJeff87

AzB Plutonium Member
Silver Member
Sorry that I don’t Patrick and that I’m kinda hijacking, but in a similar vein...can someone write “Banned” underneath their name or is that reserved strictly for people on a ban?

jrctherake

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
PJ, I have no idea but, Im curious myself as to why the + is there.

Jazzy, Ive belonged to other (non billiard) forums and putting the word "banned" there would get you a vacation quickly.

The Mod here, Im sure does the best he can do. Further, Im completely satisfied with the way he handles things.....thanks!!!!

Cornerman

Cue Author...Sometimes
Gold Member
Silver Member
Sorry that I don’t Patrick and that I’m kinda hijacking, but in a similar vein...can someone write “Banned” underneath their name or is that reserved strictly for people on a ban?

Some posters have.

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member

Mr Wilson said that if anybody put ‘banned’ under their name...they would be banned.
...I’m sure AZHousepro feels the same way.....too much confusion otherwise.

HawaiianEye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Mr Wilson said that if anybody put ‘banned’ under their name...they would be banned.

Are we allowed to put "He's a bad, bad boy?" :)

JazzyJeff87

AzB Plutonium Member
Silver Member

Just curious as I saw it under someone’s name who is a pretty active member that I’ve never seen saying anything close to banworthy.

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Just curious as I saw it under someone’s name who is a pretty active member that I’ve never seen saying anything close to banworthy.

There was one banning that surprised me......
...but then the thread he was banned for was taken down before I saw it.

Free Chili !!!!!!!!!!!!

JolietJames

Boot Party Coordinator
Silver Member
Maybe someone's feelers got hurt and chili got a two -weeker. I got one a year or two back. You have to walk on eggshells these days.
Still strange though.

ribdoner

SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
Silver Member
There was one banning that surprised me......
...but then the thread he was banned for was taken down before I saw it.

Free Chili !!!!!!!!!!!!

The wendy's down the road an round the bend gives chili away if it's 3 days old and you arrive within 10+- minutes after they open, anyway, that free shit gave me the runs

jimmyco

NRA4Life
Silver Member
Chips & salsa, beer, and tequila. Bread??? You Coloradans....sheesh! :grin:

Maniac (bread is for BBQ)

I prefer hand pressed tortillas, but have been told my Navajo fry bread is pretty darn good for a white boy.

TX BBQ. Okay, you win.

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Where?

I'll bring the bread. Or tortillas. However you want to roll.

Chips & salsa, beer, and tequila. Bread??? You Coloradans....sheesh! :grin:

Maniac (bread is for BBQ)

I prefer hand pressed tortillas, but have been told my Navajo fry bread is pretty darn good for a white boy.

TX BBQ. Okay, you win.

I’m bringing cheese and potato perogies,,,I think they’re pretty popular...
...if you don’t think so, lets take a Pole on it

Danimal

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Some members have a + because they’ve been posting really well lately, and have been winning a lot of the threads, so we had to move them up half a spot.

Patrick Johnson

Fish of the Day
Silver Member
Some members have a + because they’ve been posting really well lately, and have been winning a lot of the threads, so we had to move them up half a spot.
lol

I thought it might be something like that. Guess I haven't been winning as many as I thought...

pj
chgo

strmanglr scott

All about Focus
Silver Member
In the "Currently Active Users" list some members have a "+" after their name-. Anybody know what that means?

pj <- just curious
chgo

I havent seen that before.

I had an asterisk in front of my name for a long time and wondered what it was about. I logged out one day and logged back in, it was gone.