cue repair on wed. at SBE

0ne9marine

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
got a friend playing in amateur tournament who would like to have his cue rewrapped. are any cue repair booths gonna be available on wednesday?

BVal

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
got a friend playing in amateur tournament who would like to have his cue rewrapped. are any cue repair booths gonna be available on wednesday?
I don't know anyone specific who will be there but from what I heard it is a huge event with a TON of vendors. I am sure your friend will have no problem finding what he is looking for.

BVal

Scott Lee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
One9marine...Wed. is setup day, and the vendors won't be open to the public. If you know a vendor, you may be able get in early, and find someone who is already set up, to do the work your friend needs. Otherwise, Thursday is the earliest.

Scott Lee
www.poolknowledge.com

Chris Byrne

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Maybe but I would not count on it as alot of people show up late wed night. I would imagine early thursday you will have time before play starts. Chris.

Tommyd1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Joe Blackburn.........He does great work and very fast.

Look for a white haired guy at a lathe.

Tell him Tom referred him, I had a Hercek and Stacey done by him.

Great work !!!

Majic

With The Lights ON !!
Silver Member

try this number (336-688-1149) and ask for Dave.