K55 Diamond Black Cushion

Hello

Anybody know where to buy this cushions and willing to ship to New Zealand.
Unfortunately, hard to find this in our country even in Australia.

Many thanks in advance.

Regards

gulfportdoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
cushions, rail length

Glen-- Do you believe that the Black Diamond cushions are a good buy in comparison to the Artemis? I've heard that the Artemis may last longer, but that they are considerably more expensive.

Also, do the older Diamond Professionals have the proper rail length required for 4.5 inch pockets?

Thanks very much~

Doc

Mr. Bond

Orbis Non Sufficit
Gold Member
Silver Member
Hi doc
I didn't realize we had some az members from the Gulfport area! I have many friends and family down there..from The pass...long beach...diamondhead...kiln...bay st Louis....I'd rather be there than here most of the time lol

Take care

realkingcobra

Silver Member
Glen-- Do you believe that the Black Diamond cushions are a good buy in comparison to the Artemis? I've heard that the Artemis may last longer, but that they are considerably more expensive.

Also, do the older Diamond Professionals have the proper rail length required for 4.5 inch pockets?

Thanks very much~

Doc

Call me Doc, it would be much easier to talk on the phone, 702-927-5689

gulfportdoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hi doc
I didn't realize we had some az members from the Gulfport area! I have many friends and family down there..from The pass...long beach...diamondhead...kiln...bay st Louis....I'd rather be there than here most of the time lol Take care
Well, hi there, Mr. Bond! Nice to hear that you have family here on the Dixie Riviera. Coincidentally I live in Pass Christian, 9/10ths of a mile from the Gulf. I haven't been active on AZ in the past couple of years. Too many ding-a-lings. But I occasionally need to pick someone's brain about technical stuff. If you're ever in the area, give me a call at my office: 228-896-6616.

~Doc

Mr. Bond

Orbis Non Sufficit
Gold Member
Silver Member
Well, hi there, Mr. Bond! Nice to hear that you have family here on the Dixie Riviera. Coincidentally I live in Pass Christian, 9/10ths of a mile from the Gulf. I haven't been active on AZ in the past couple of years. Too many ding-a-lings. But I occasionally need to pick someone's brain about technical stuff. If you're ever in the area, give me a call at my office: 228-896-6616.

~Doc

Oh dang - we're real close by then... My peeps live right off menge...at the oaks...first house past the gate....barely avoided the water from katrina... It sounds like you didnt !

I will give you a buzz next time I'm down, maybe you can swing by for some mudbugs and beer. Probably around the holidays.

Cheers

gulfportdoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Oh dang - we're real close by then... My peeps live right off menge...at the oaks...first house past the gate....barely avoided the water from katrina... It sounds like you didnt !

I will give you a buzz next time I'm down, maybe you can swing by for some mudbugs and beer. Probably around the holidays.

Cheers
Sounds good, podna. Look forward to it. Yes, I know the house. Used to drive by it when I went to The Oaks to play golf. I haven't played this year though. Too damn hot.

Yes, they were probably endangered by the Wolf River flooding. We had wind damage, but stayed dry from the Gulf, since we're at 35 ft. elevation-- the highest spot in Pass Christian city.

Doc