cognoscenti

barking4action

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
89   0   0
There is really no details on the cue? How does it roll? Size of shafts? Weights of each item. How much is it here?

skins

Likes to draw
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
There is really no details on the cue? How does it roll? Size of shafts? Weights of each item. How much is it here?

OP says Ebay Auction... go there and find all the answers...I don't know the OP but I know the cue... these were just finished in the last couple months or so. I'd bet it "rolls" dead perfect...

gsabins

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
great seller

The seller is a close friend of mine, and this cue is mint. He bought it brand new from Superior Cues for $2100 just 2 months ago. One shaft I believe is unchalked brand new, and the other shaft is lightly played, turned down slightly to 12.8mm by a top cue guy, and he had a kamui black soft put on. If someone is looking for a cog, then this is a great deal

branpureza

Ginacue
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
85   0   0
Here's the cue guys. I hit a few balls with it the other night and I have no idea why he wants to sell it other than the fact that he has been through more cues than anyone I've ever seen. Haha

The cue is in perfect condition, dead straight, and has an amazing hit just like every other Cognoscenti I've tried.

You won't find a better deal on a Cog like this, period.

photo4_zpsa78b6c70.jpg

photo5_zps212c82bc.jpg

photo3_zps9fc73160.jpg

photo1_zps6fbd9bb3.jpg

photo2_zps0afdf43e.jpg

9BallKing

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
119   0   0
Damnnnn

Damnnnnn first cog I liked.... Wouldn't mind having that cue with 6points those diamonds inlayed in the points and a white silver white veneer

Ps that was suppose to be a thumbs up sign damn iPhone