Is Schmidt's and charlie 626 Legit

Status
Not open for further replies.

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
...blah blah Mosconi blah blah marathon blah blah blah 5 inch pockets blah... One thing I am learning is they (the powers at b hiding the tape from geek squad) have a reason - I believe it may be a corrupt one at that.

So what is the reason and what is it that allows you to think that?

Sent from the future.

Z-Nole

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That’s the REAL question. Speaks volumes of this whole thing.

For the record I have no knowledge and no opinion about it.

This could go down in history as the only post out of my loud mouth with no opinion.

Good luck to all
Fatboy

I’m sure if you thought for a second something would come to mind. Like, this is one of the biggest events in pool, if I made that run I sure as hell would be there to talk about it. Especially if I was trying to monetize it somehow. It’s the first thing that seems a little out of whack. Time to start making my tin foil helmet. Is there a secret handshake or something?

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
... Time to start making my tin foil helmet. ...
Because of the extremely intense fields surrounding this phenomenon, tin foil is not sufficient even in multiple layers and especially if you bought a cheap store brand. You need copper and no thinner than 4 mils. If you have any seams, only silver solder is acceptable for joining them and they must be doubled by a strip at least 1/2-inch wide.

This is no longer child's play.:mad:

CropperCapture[443].png

Bob <-- has worked with copper foil for decades

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
Thousands of posts in MR600 thread and more posts in this thread and not one post by the subject, JS, in support with proof of his claim. Only, he said he did it and I/We believe him. But, many of you surely question all other doubters claims for why JS claim, is unbelievable. The doubters, each and every one, request and require substantiated proof of the claim prior to acceptance of the claim. Any potential money is being withheld pending proof.

What money?

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Could you imagine working with Danny?

I see him working the parts counter at an auto parts store, not sure why I think he does that?

TWOFORPOOL

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The aneurysm in my aorta is still all ballooned up and ready to send me to the great unknown, but I might be able to muster up enough "heart" to try you for $100 Bob, you ol banger. :duck: :thumbup:

I hope you will be ok. Can the doctors help you? AZBer's he is serious about this. Buddy I will come and play pool with you anytime you want but I don't gamble with my friends. Just let me know when we can play.

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
yep

Apparently someone from the BCA watched John's video. No idea how many saw it or how hard they looked at it,. The funny thing, you, me as well as the vast majority of players may never see it, especially the unedited version. So we will have to go on word of mouth for the time being.

As one poster said - that is an uncomfortable wool sweater for us 'non semi public' to have to wear. I guess with with big sposors' comes big corruption - imagine that.

Last edited:

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I guess Charles has put everyone who attempts to reason with him on ignore, creating a fine place for himself.

Hilarious.

nine_ball6970

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I spoke to someone who has viewed the video. He says it is unedited.

Maybe Danny should host a watch party to view the video for himself instead of continuing to rip into John and call him a liar.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I spoke to someone who has viewed the video. He says it is unedited.

Maybe Danny should host a watch party to view the video for himself instead of continuing to rip into John and call him a liar.

He doesn't want to see the truth...and he's already played his hand, displaying how he'd reject the actual vid itself.

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
No argument here on that one.

Is Schmidt at the Derby?

I’m sure if you thought for a second something would come to mind. Like, this is one of the biggest events in pool, if I made that run I sure as hell would be there to talk about it. Especially if I was trying to monetize it somehow. It’s the first thing that seems a little out of whack. Time to start making my tin foil helmet. Is there a secret handshake or something?

If I had the ability to run 526, first off I’d have done it at the first chance I had when I realized it was possible. Not waited 5-10-15 years.

I would have sent letters of intent to many big and small companies with a plan to break the record.

I’d have promoted Mosconi’s record to put it back in the public eye-to the extent it’s possible. This is absolutely the most important thing. Breaking a record nobody but a few old men know about is useless as tits on bacon.

That’s the short list of doing things the right way

Best,
Fatboy

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
As one poster said - that is an uncomfortable wool sweater for us 'non semi public' to have to wear. I guess with with big sposors' comes big corruption - imagine that.

Danny I’ve seen you around since you got started, we met briefly a couple times. I have zero beef with you.

My advice is this, if you can, and I don’t know the answer-go break his run or claimed run and put it all to bed.

Best regards,
Fatboy

justadub

Rattling corners nightly
Silver Member
Because of the extremely intense fields surrounding this phenomenon, tin foil is not sufficient even in multiple layers and especially if you bought a cheap store brand. You need copper and no thinner than 4 mils. If you have any seams, only silver solder is acceptable for joining them and they must be doubled by a strip at least 1/2-inch wide.

This is no longer child's play.:mad:

View attachment 539997

Bob <-- has worked with copper foil for decades

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Bob Jewett again.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sorry, to have to explain to others, but unedited video that has audio discussion of shots and shot selection doesn't pass the unedited video smell test. Still another false claim from the masses in pursuit of shutting out doubters of js626.

Not only didn't he wait 5-10-15 years, he waited 26 years after Mosconi died to even attempt it. None of these high run braggers were even born to witness Willie Mosconi playing actively straight pool. They don't even have an idea precisely how well Willie Mosconi played the game. Sad, but true. Mosconi 526 record will stand the test of time, not js626.

Care to explain:
Why audio renders visuals false?
John should have broken the record before (15 yrs before?! Wtf?)?
What does the quality of mosconi's game have to do with 626 legit or not?

And for the record, I don't think anyone contends John plays the game better than willie.

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If I had the ability to run 526, first off I’d have done it at the first chance I had when I realized it was possible. Not waited 5-10-15 years.

I would have sent letters of intent to many big and small companies with a plan to break the record.

I’d have promoted Mosconi’s record to put it back in the public eye-to the extent it’s possible. This is absolutely the most important thing. Breaking a record nobody but a few old men know about is useless as tits on bacon.

That’s the short list of doing things the right way

Best,
Fatboy

Hey!

Lou Figueroa
I resemble that remark

wrldpro

H.RUN 311/Diamond W.R.
Gold Member
Silver Member
Not only doesn't play better than Willie, doesn't play better than dozens of older players today. Loses about 50% of matches played.[/QUOTE]
Does anyone find it amazing that right after a so called run of 626 Schmidt plays at the US Open he barely beats a girl his first match and his next 2 matches he loses 11-0 and 11-0?
You would think John would be basically unstoppable and in the final 10 players and in dead stroke. After all 9 balls is nothing compared to 626 and a previous winner of the same tournament.
Let’s here how this could have happened.
Maybe it’s that big a difference between a rigged table with 760 simonis felt and a Diamond table.

Status
Not open for further replies.