DCC Banks updates

gxman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
10th Rd thats scheduled now

Busty(1) vs Filler(1)

Dennis(0) vs Shaw(1)

Not sure who else is remaining, Thorpe, Brumback, and Alex for sure.

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
10th Rd thats scheduled now

Busty(1) vs Filler(1)

Dennis(0) vs Shaw(1)

Not sure who else is remaining, Thorpe, Brumback, and Alex for sure.

Well Shaw just finished the Bigfoot and plays in the final at 9? So i think the Banks are gonna get more F'd up.

racetoday

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
As near as I can tell, it's Billy vs Dennis for the title tonight......but not sure 100%.

Hard to get information.... or at least up to date information. And even how to make since of it.

decent dennis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yep, that’s why I quit buying the weeklong stream, the banks were the best part of it.

Yeah , i remember saying i wasn't gonna do it this year but i did.They won't get me next time and i don't wanna hear "Pats a great guy blah, blah. How many players, matches in banks and we see 1 or 2.

Joe_Jaguar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yep, that’s why I quit buying the weeklong stream, the banks were the best part of it.

Yet some actually believe the 9 Ball is the "centerpiece" of the event :speechless:

Its too bad the Banks streaming wasn't left as is and just put the Bigfoot on top of the 9 Ball to really finish the stream in style.

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I really like buying the single sessions. I watch the matches I want, and only when I have the time. I end up saving cash, and not "wasting" the cash either.

It looks like Dennis vs Billy. Dennis is undefeated, Billy has one loss. So there will either be one or two matches, depending who wins the first match.

Banks is my favorite event to both play and watch. Maybe the accustuts viewers don't agree though?

Banks is BAM, BAM, BAM! It makes you jump out of your seat. Most exciting pool game there is, IMO:)

gxman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
As near as I can tell, it's Billy vs Dennis for the title tonight......but not sure 100%.

Hard to get information.... or at least up to date information. And even how to make since of it.

I think Evan Lunda got the bye on rd 13

Dennis and Billy is rd 13.

So Dennis wins hes in the final vs Lunda
Billy wins, they redraw and see who gets the bye and who plays Evan.

Dennis and Billy at 7p is not the finals.

gxman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If Dennis sweeps we see 2 banks matches tonight.

If not we get 3 banks matches.