Thoughts on Lucasi Jump/Break Cue?

jviss

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Came across the Lucasi L-2000JB. Seems like it's been around for a while but still available new.

It's really difficult to find info on Lucasi cues - I haven't found a company website yet.

Anyone have one of these, or opinions on it?

Thanks,

jv

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
Thanks. I found that too, but it's not the manufacturer's website. On their "about" page you'll find:

"Lucasipoolcues.com is a trusted online dealer of Lucasi Custom and Lucasi Hybrid Pool Cues and accessories."
I think that's typical of a company structured like Lucasi. Their cues are contract made in China by a factory that also makes several other popular brands. The sales (& service) site is the Lucasi US site. They seem to be good about warranty.

Sent from the future.

jviss

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think that's typical of a company structured like Lucasi. Their cues are contract made in China by a factory that also makes several other popular brands. The sales (& service) site is the Lucasi US site. They seem to be good about warranty.

Sent from the future.

Oh, O.K., thanks; so, that site is the Lucasi USA site? I was wondering how one might invoke the warranty if needed.

travislj

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Parent company is Escalade, Cue & case is who handles everything in the U.S. cueandcase.com

Last edited:

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
Oh, O.K., thanks; so, that site is the Lucasi USA site? I was wondering how one might invoke the warranty if needed.
Well, I guess I am not 100% sure who owns what and how the company is legally structured. It says its run by billiard shoppe, a division of billiard exchange. I assume there is a company called billiard something else that actually imports them.

Sent from the future.

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
As I understand it, Mr. Lucas started importing in the early 90s and sold the name/company known as cue and case a few years back to Escalade. At some point Players and other brands became part of cue and case.

Sent from the future.

BamaFan

I have had my L-2000JC a little over two years. Within a couple hours of receiving it I was jumping with it, never having used a jumper before. For the price, I don't think I could beat it. My point is that if the JB is the same quality, then I think it is probably a keeper.

Last edited: