Photo Album of AZ posters

girlwon1

Silver Member
I thought I would make it easier for someone who wanted to see the pictures instead of going through the other 20 page thread. Enjoy! Anyone who would like to share on this thread other pictures, or more pictures, please post! When you view, view as a slideshow - really neat that way.

http://azbilliardsforum.myphotoalbum.com

girlwon1

Last edited:
T

Timberly

Wow, that was really nice of you to go through and do that. Thanks!

But... I can't see the pics :(

Jimmy M.

Insomniac
Silver Member
girlwon1 said:
I thought I would make it easier for someone who wanted to see the pictures then going through the other 20 page thread. The only pictures I couldn't get to come out right were JLW, Opie, Hal, and Tate. Enjoy! Anyone who would like to share on this thread other pictures, or more pictures, please post!

http://www.snapfish.com/thumbnailshare/AlbumID=28691289/t_=28526767

girlwon1

I can't view the photos. That link took me to a page where it wanted me to create an account. I did create an account, but now I'm getting an error when I click your link.

girlwon1

Silver Member
Jimmy M. said:
I can't view the photos. That link took me to a page where it wanted me to create an account. I did create an account, but now I'm getting an error when I click your link.

Ok, I'll try something different. Darn, I tried it in the test forum and it worked. I'll work on it.

Sweet Marissa

www.Bella-Muse.com
See if this works... Go here and click on AZBilliards Community Photos. It's set so anyone can add photos so would someone try it and let me know?

When you add a photo, add your AZ Username so we know who it is!

girlwon1

Silver Member
Sweet Marissa said:
See if this works... Go here and click on AZBilliards Community Photos. It's set so anyone can add photos so would someone try it and let me know?

When you add a photo, add your AZ Username so we know who it is!

I am actually doing it right now. I clicked on your name and am creating an album through your site, but separate from your album.

Sweet Marissa

www.Bella-Muse.com
girlwon1 said:
I am actually doing it right now. I clicked on your name and am creating an album through your site, but separate from your album.
Sweet :) I tried using Snapfish and liked this site better. Hope it works for you and great idea!!

T

Timberly

Lol

"stillveryprettyTimberly" Thanks Tina. ;)

Thanks again for taking the time to add our pics into the album so we could scroll through them easier. That was a great idea and a very nice gesture.

girlwon1

Silver Member
Timberly said:
"stillveryprettyTimberly" Thanks Tina. ;)

Thanks again for taking the time to add our pics into the album so we could scroll through them easier. That was a great idea and a very nice gesture.

Your welcome...

I think I made it where people could upload into it if they wanted. I had never made one before, so I couldn't quite tell you what I did, really. :rolleyes:

girlwon1

frankncali

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Nice job with the album.
You even got a picture of my brother fredncali ...no wait
I dont have a brother.
Of course I would let you call me Fred anytime!!

Nice job with the album. it needs to be in the quick links section. Long overdue.

""""""""""""frankncali""""""""""""""""""

TheOne

www.MetroPool.club
Silver Member
Believe it or not I just read the whole feces, I mean faces thread! Some nice pics though, and as already mentioned some very cute players (mainly female of course!)

Oh well I'm probably going to get well hung but here goes!

:D

Attachments

• montage.jpg
    montage.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 2,403

christopheradam

Christopher Adams
Silver Member
chrisDolphin.jpg

This is me in the bahamas with my bag of pool books that I was reading on the beach, sure wish I was there now!

cuepaul

Registered
girlwon1 gets a gold star, blue ribbon, and fireworks display!

Thanks, girlwon1. Whatever we're paying you for this (!), it's not enough :D

TheOne

www.MetroPool.club
Silver Member
girlwon1 said:
Cuepaul, Christopher, and The One have all been added. :p

youre too good, I was too lazy to leave the safety of AZ lol

:)

EDIT...

Call me stupid but just a thought, couldn't everyone just add their mugshot to their avatar :confused: :D

T

Timberly

In honor of the one

Since he put his kiddie pics up & subjected himself to possibly being ribbed from the likes of... oh I don't know... maybe DM or some other macho monster on here. :D I figured I would do the same. ;)

Attachments

• Scan0001.jpg
    Scan0001.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 889

TheOne

www.MetroPool.club
Silver Member
Timberly said:
Since he put his kiddie pics up & subjected himself to possibly being ribbed from the likes of... oh I don't know... maybe DM or some other macho monster on here. :D I figured I would do the same. ;)

such a cwutie wooty! Although I think 9ball chick started it. (I did dangle one for DM to pull on though but not sure if he will, ssshh don't tell him)

9 Ball Girl

aka Wendy
Silver Member
TheOne said:
such a cwutie wooty! Although I think 9ball chick started it. (I did dangle one for DM to pull on though but not sure if he will, ssshh don't tell him)
Once again, this is around the time my Mommy said I picked up a pool cue:

f5856b42.jpg