Pin size on titleist

manwon

"WARLOCK 1"
Silver Member
can anyone tell me the pin size on a willie hoppe titleist?

By pin size I suspect you mean the thread count which is 5 1/6 - 14, it was the only Pin that was used. If the cue has anything else it has been converted, to my knowledge.

Hope this helps

Mr Hoppe

Sawdust maker
Silver Member
can anyone tell me the pin size on a willie hoppe titleist?

Technically, a Willie Hoppe Titlist has no pin as a Titlist is a one piece cue. It was the Willie Hoppe Professional cue, which was the higher-end, two piece cue of the same type as the Titlist, which had the 5/16-14 brass pin described above. Just thought I'd clear that up... ;) That question is kind of like "how many fingers am I holding up?" Where the real answer is 4 fingers and a thumb. :D

manwon

"WARLOCK 1"
Silver Member
Technically, a Willie Hoppe Titlist has no pin as a Titlist is a one piece cue. It was the Willie Hoppe Professional cue, which was the higher-end, two piece cue of the same type as the Titlist, which had the 5/16-14 brass pin described above. Just thought I'd clear that up... ;) That question is kind of like "how many fingers am I holding up?" Where the real answer is 4 fingers and a thumb. :D

Thanks for making that more clear, I can certainly see how my comments could be confusing.

Have a great day