AZ photo album, post your picture here

girlwon1

Silver Member
Hi all,

It has been about a year since I posted the AZ photo album, I thought I would repost it for all the new members to be able to include their picture, or just look at the others. Anyone who would like to have their picture included, just post it on this thread, and I will put it in the album. Maybe we can get the hustler from that other thread to post his.... :rolleyes:

*as an add on to my original message*

If all could upload pictures to this thread, and then I will upload to the album, please do not upload to the album directly... Thanks!

girlwon1

This is the album as it looks now. Feel free to make any comments on any of the pictures that you would like.

http://azbilliardsforum.myphotoalbum.com/view_album.php?set_albumName=album01

Last edited:

Williebetmore

Member, .25% Club
Silver Member
girlwon1,
I'm the one shooting. Efren is "in the chair." This photo is from one of my dreams.

Attachments

• Wardell-Efren-2[1].jpg
    Wardell-Efren-2[1].jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 1,154

cubswin

Just call me Joe...
Silver Member
Williebetmore said:
girlwon1,
I'm the one shooting. Efren is "in the chair." This photo is from one of my dreams.

where is your kleenex, rack holder, and ball gag??????????

Williebetmore

Member, .25% Club
Silver Member
girlwon1,
Here's another of me shooting the game ball. Evidently my stellar shooting is worrisome to my semi-amateur opponent. I made the ball anyway.

P.S. - it's a good thing she cut her hair before the match.

Attachments

• Lee-Wardell-2.jpg
    Lee-Wardell-2.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 1,101
Last edited:

Eydie Romano

Finally Retired!
Silver Member
I'm down about 55 pounds since the beginning of the year and since I have posted pictures here. So, I am now inbetween these two pictures attached.

Another 50 to go to get back to the Harley picture. Maybe by the end of the year :D

Attachments

• Eydie sailfish small.jpg
    Eydie sailfish small.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 476
  • Eydie Harley 2.jpg
    Eydie Harley 2.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 457
Last edited:

tjlmbklr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well I gotta join in, My fiance on Halloween dressed like Laura Croft (Tomb Raider)

Attachments

• 101_0202.JPG
    101_0202.JPG
    94.5 KB · Views: 1,081
Last edited:

sniper

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Maybe now that I've got my new camera, I could finally post a picture of myself for everyone. Probably hasn't been someone posting here longer than me without posting a picture of themselves LOL!

Craig Fales

Registered bubinga user
Silver Member
tjlmbklr said:
Well I gotta join in My fiance on Halloween dressed like Laura Croft (Tomb Raider)
That's awesome...I play RPGs as a release from pool....What do you think of the new TR?
________

Last edited:

Mike_Mason

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I've tried to follow instructions on attaching photos...

but it just doesn't work for me...can I get REAL simple instructions??...

Eydie Romano

Finally Retired!
Silver Member
Click on Manage attachments (below)... It should go to all of your downloads or pictures. Select the picture that you want to display and UPLOAD it. It will take up to a few minutes to UPLOAD.

IF the Manage Attachments page comes out white or gives you a message, your file is either too big or the system can't handle your photo and you'll have to find another pic, or shrink the one you have.

If the picture attaches correctly, close the box, add your text and finish your post..

If you need help shrinking, PM me and I will help you.

Craig Fales

Registered bubinga user
Silver Member
Click Manage Attachments > then Browse, this will open 'My Pictures' > then click what pic you want > then Open & Upload > Voila
________

Attachments

• johnny.jpg
    johnny.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 1,035
Last edited:

StraightPoolIU

Brent
Silver Member
My avatar is me on spring break when we...well I...thought it would be a good idea to drink ladels full of Wild Turkey. I need some more pics of me shooting pool however. Come to think of it I don't have any.

girlwon1

Silver Member
Sorry there, I dont think I can post a picture of your fiance under your name - just you please! :) She is gorgeous though, and you are very lucky....

girlwon1

Williebetmore

Member, .25% Club
Silver Member
PoolSleuth said:
I think SOMEONE has a lot of time to play with Photo Shop....

Sleuth-man,
I hope you weren't referring to me. Those photo's are REAL - taken at the Celebrity Scotch Doubles match at 2006 DCC. Several AZB'ers are present in the photos in the audience, and can confirm. The raffle winners (myself & mthornto) got to play with Efren and Jeanette as their partners - too cool - you need to get to DCC next year.

I'll add a link to this post in a few minutes describing the match (also the start of the breakup/Betmore feud - since he has accused me of rigging the raffle drawing).

Here it is: http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=24440

PoolSleuth

Banned
Williebetmore said:
Sleuth-man,
I hope you weren't referring to me. Those photo's are REAL - taken at the Celebrity Scotch Doubles match at 2006 DCC. Several AZB'ers are present in the photos in the audience, and can confirm. The raffle winners (myself & mthornto) got to play with Efren and Jeanette as their partners - too cool - you need to get to DCC next year.

I would like to make the DCC next YEAR, and ride the Dog is how I will be TRAVELING, unless I get a STEAL of a Deal on a Set of Wheels....;)

tjlmbklr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Here is another. Now I am just showing off.

Attachments

• Mary1.jpg
    Mary1.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 665