I feel like a little contest,guess the design and win something from me

POST PICTURES OF CUES YOU HAVE SEEN ON AZ

Who ever pics the design wins

You know Barry and you know me so figure it out

it's just for fun

HereWeGo

♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·¯·♫♬·¯·♩
Silver Member
I narrowed it down to 3 in my mind but I will go with this one.

CP-8-11.jpg

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Dean.......I Envy You More Than You Might Imagine.

There may be nothing to buy right now but should the day ever arrives where you decide to release this (you once told me everything you have is for sale eventually) but I doubt you will since Barry is such a great pal. Anyway, if that day arrives, it seems only fitting the cue pass along to one of your close pals......"Hey, who loves you more than this old Palooka". Anyway, here's my picks since we share similar tastes in designs.

The first photo of 3 Barry Szamboti cues belongs to Mr. Phil Dade and the remainder of the photos are of JimmyRayK's B. Szamboti cues. I adore JimmyRay's red veneer/peacock cue....Wow! & the middle cue in Phil's photo.....another dandy.....or the end cue in the last photo....but Dean also likes simplicity so it could be either of the cues in Phil's collection besides the fancy middle cue.

Matt B.

Attachments

• Phil Dade 2.jpg
    Phil Dade 2.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 902
  • JimmyrayK cue (Az).jpg
    JimmyrayK cue (Az).jpg
    103 KB · Views: 904
  • JimmyRayK Cue (2).jpg
    JimmyRayK Cue (2).jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 900
  • JimmyRayK Cue.jpg
    JimmyRayK Cue.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 898
  • JimmyRayK C.jpg
    JimmyRayK C.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 890
Last edited:

Rockin' Robin

Mr. Texas Express
Silver Member
Like Dean, I don't know how to post pics......but I would think it would be a box cue....ebony with ivory boxes.

deanoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
what beautiful cues
any one of these would make me happy,but you guys have not guessed it yet

in fact if you did my idea would be pretty short lived

try again

albu

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
no pics,but i would go with a ebony box cue from Barry :thumbup:

jackpot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Four point with venners, bushka band at the wrap Ivory boxes below the wrap.
That's it I win send me my stuff'.
jack
Free SJD

deanoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
you guys know my taste in cues pretty well
but no one has hit the nail on the head

these cues are beautiful

jackpot,why don't you make me a cue
at one time you were pretty good
I will pay with real money

you aren't still mad about me betting your bankroll on that 50 foot putt are you?

Cross

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My guess is this one

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1449241174.834189.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1449241174.834189.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 614

jackpot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Okay Deanoc, how do I know I didn't win. Is a neutral party holding an artist rendering
of the design of your choice. I thought not. So in the interest of fairness I suggest you
send the design to Pam, who we both know is above reproach in an unsealed envelope
(so she will also know when the winning entry is submitted ). She will then seal it until
the winning design is submitted. Then the two ( yours and hers ) are compared and if
they match, the winner is announced. Now I know what you're thinking, why would I
do all of this ? I'm giving away stuff for free. Well, well, well, how soon we forget. I'm
sure you are familiar with Design Your Dream Cue,or as it is better known Stroudgate,
The giveaway that sent shock waves through the billiard community.Many AZers
including my self were left with emotional scars that have not healed to this day.
So sent it promptly. Oh by the way is it one entry per person, if so the next one is from Jonah. I know that you're thinking, boy that Jackpot is really something,staying up
this late to make sure I don't get in hot water. Forget it, I'm sure you would do the
same for me.
jack
Free SJD
P.S. When I win please include receipts with the free stuff so if I don't like it I can
return it for cash or at worst an in store credit.

63Kcode

AKA Larry Vigus
Silver Member
My guess is a Meucci Tribute cue. Maybe the one with chess pieces. Except instead of chess pieces. There will be cartoon characters in their place. Will also have a big wood pin!

What did I win?

Larry

madhatter44

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My entry

I like something a bit different. Maybe you do too.

Attachments

• DSC02079_jpg_jpg.jpg
    DSC02079_jpg_jpg.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 526

jackpot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
As I wait for the unsealed envelope to arrive so I can give it to my wife, I thought I would
reread Deanoc's thread to see if any hints of the design were hidden in it. "Barry agreed
with me on the last cue I WILL PROBABLY GET FROM HIM". First notice only a first
name is mentioned, and not "will make for me or will build for me" only get from him.
Coincidence I don't think so. He could be GETTING the cue from anyone named Barry.
I know for a fact that he loves baseball,so it could very well be Barry Bonds. I have been
to his house and seen with my on eyes a grand piano setting in a room big enough to
hold a pool table,AND he also had a cue with piano keys and musical notes inlaid all
over it, Barry Manilow quickly comes to mind, maybe from him. Think about it. And don't
let that I can't do pictures and I don't understand stuff he says fool you. I have known
him for years and he is smart as a whip and sly as a fox. I plan on recording his thread
and playing it backwards to check for other clues before I submit my next entry.
jack
Free SJD

nasc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My guess it will be a box cue with a music / musical theme.
You have my address.
I await my prize.

Glen