WTB wrapless cue (CAD)

8power8

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I know this isnt the wanted for sale section but... thought it might be easier to find a cue here i can pay in canadian dollars. I would like to buy a wrapless cue around the 300 - 450 price range, If you have or know about any please let me know.

Thanks

Last edited:

PistolPat

Flip Strokin' since 91
Silver Member
Try finding this guy........

I know this isnt the wanted for sale section but... thought it might be easier to find a cue here i can pay in canadian dollars. I would like to buy a wrapless cue around the 300 - 450 price range, If you have or know about any please let me know.

Thanks

Search the forums for a guy named RUNNING he has a judd JT-1 still for sale as far as I know for 450-500.

Cuetips

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Thanks

Before you start buying or dealing with others here, I believe you should complete the unfinished transaction with myself. I have been waiting for your to response since yesterday to rectify some shortcomings from the transaction
Regards
Walter.

leaguedude

Elio D'Andrea
Silver Member
Before you start buying or dealing with others here, I believe you should complete the unfinished transaction with myself. I have been waiting for your to response since yesterday to rectify some shortcomings from the transaction
Regards
Walter.

Uh Oh someone's sleeping in the dog house tonight. Gotta hate those shortcomings. Well put Walter. You've always been a little too nice.lol

Cuetips

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have sent you pm's and have never not replied.

You must be sending pm's to some other site that I am not a member of. If you have really sent them, you should be able to copy and repost them with the times they were sent. You are only digging a deeper hole every time you mistell the truth.

I await a copy of the pm's

8power8

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This is really starting to irritate me, I have sent you pms but my box fills up so i have to delete msg's to have space, I go to the last few days click the box and delete them all, If you responded sooner i would 'nt have deleted them, and now you are making it seem like this is a lie, talk to someone at az and find out if other peolple are having this problem, I even gave you my phone number. I dont appreciate you going on this and making it seem like im out to rip people off, If that was the case i would'nt have sent anything to you at all.