The search function and the new share button

azhousepro

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Someone mentioned the problems in another thread with the search function and the inability to search for multiple items. Got that fixed today and you can now perform an "and" search by appending each item with a + sign. (I.E. "+pagulayan +reyes" will show all threads with both players mentioned.)

Also added a share button to each thread at the request of one of the users. With this button, you can show post threads to your facebook or twitter account.

Mike

JimS

Grandpa & his grand boys.
Silver Member
Someone mentioned the problems in another thread with the search function and the inability to search for multiple items. Got that fixed today and you can now perform an "and" search by appending each item with a + sign. (I.E. "+pagulayan +reyes" will show all threads with both players mentioned.)

Also added a share button to each thread at the request of one of the users. With this button, you can show post threads to your facebook or twitter account.

Mike

I just now noticed that there is a button to "blog this post". I'm unsure what that means.

Does this mean I can copy a post to a sort of cyber notebook so I'll have future reference to it? If so ... COOL!