Yet Another Straight Pool Scoring App

cstrombe

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Have a straight pool scoring app available for beta testing (or more accurately, "alpha" testing :wink: ) if anyone interested in playing around with it. Is iPad only. ios 6+.

If interested, please PM me for details.

Thanks,
Chris

cstrombe

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm scoring along with the Ortmann/Hatch match right now. Here's a screenshot of the app scoring screen fyi. Hatch just missed with 2 to go!

spd.png

Let me know if interested in playing around with it.

Thanks,
Chris

robsnotes4u

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
sure

I use fortune 14.1 on my android systems, and something else on apple. I would give yours a test drive.

RobMan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm scoring along with the Ortmann/Hatch match right now. Here's a screenshot of the app scoring screen fyi. Hatch just missed with 2 to go!

spd.png

Let me know if interested in playing around with it.

Thanks,
Chris

PM sent.....

robsnotes4u

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
just received the beta

I just put the beta on my ipad, and I feel this is the best 14.1 app out there. Highly recommend. Great features, easy to use, smooth and fast. Will be my 14.1 app of choice. Please put on android so I can have it on my Galaxy s4

RobMan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I just put the beta on my ipad, and I feel this is the best 14.1 app out there. Highly recommend. Great features, easy to use, smooth and fast. Will be my 14.1 app of choice. Please put on android so I can have it on my Galaxy s4

Glad to hear. I just registered to get the beta. Looking forward to it. Been using Billiard Buddy, and I like the app and all the stats it keeps. Unfortunately when the developed upgraded to include landscape mode, the counter wheels became really narrow. I understand you tap the rack score on this app to advance. Hope to use it soon!

RobMan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wanted to bump this up for Chris the developer of this app. Guys/Gals - this app is really nice. I have been using it for a while now and really like it - very intuitive to tap the score as opposed to rolling a dial like in Billiard Buddy app (which I have as well).

If you are interested in stats, there numerous that are useful - BPI, BPI less safeties, fouls, effective safeties, high run, etc. You can see these for individual games, total games ,time frame.

Additionally Chris is very responsive to suggestions and posting updates, etc.

GIve it a go! Visit - http://fourteen-one.com/app/

dr9ball

"Lock Doctor"
Silver Member
Wanted to bump this up for Chris the developer of this app. Guys/Gals - this app is really nice. I have been using it for a while now and really like it - very intuitive to tap the score as opposed to rolling a dial like in Billiard Buddy app (which I have as well).

If you are interested in stats, there numerous that are useful - BPI, BPI less safeties, fouls, effective safeties, high run, etc. You can see these for individual games, total games ,time frame.

Additionally Chris is very responsive to suggestions and posting updates, etc.

GIve it a go! Visit - http://fourteen-one.com/app/

show me on Sunday ok?

cstrombe

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I would pay for this on android

I actually started this app on android, got it semi-working on my phone, then bought an iPad and moved to working on that version. Unfortunately, development language and everything is completely different for ios and android, so no immediate plans to resume work on the android version. Maybe some day...

slach

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Any chance you might be working on an Android version? I'm a developer myself and realize it's not all fun.

I actually started this app on android, got it semi-working on my phone, then bought an iPad and moved to working on that version. Unfortunately, development language and everything is completely different for ios and android, so no immediate plans to resume work on the android version. Maybe some day...

stevekur1

The "COMMISH"
Silver Member
i cannot find this app in the app store, when i search from the device.

how is it listed in the app store ?

and is it compatible yet for the iPhone ?

Thanks
-Steve

cstrombe

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Unfortunately no iPhone version as of yet, and no Android version. Just don't have the time right now to work on those. I went with iPad just to be able to have enough screen real estate to fit everything I wanted onto the scoring dashboard. Works on iPad mini also of course. :)

Here's link to app store: http://appstore.com/StraightPoolDeluxe/

Some more info also available at link in my sig.

Thanks,
Chris