My new beauty of a cue

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
Looks like they forgot a few zeros. I’m on it quick before they can fix their terrible mistake.

I really do like the look. It’s like you’re rubbing a dancer’s leg whilst playing pool. Strange,original,different...brazen.
I will have to pass on the shipping charge. I gotta make a living.

JazzyJeff87

AzB Plutonium Member
Silver Member
I like that they offer a volume discount.....

For those who (or is it whom?) like to have different tips available at all times. You can have 8 of the same exact cue with different tips.

Speaking of tips, I had a guy put a hard water buffalo tip on me 314 last night. I played some 1p with it and was quite impressed, though I never really got Petal-2-metal. I’m playing some 10B tonight though and will report back.

HawaiianEye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Regardless of whether you like the cue or not, thank you for your responses :smile: I'll certainly enjoy my time using it.

Play well with it.

I used a $5 Willie Mosconi cue made in Taiwan to take tons of money off people with high-dollar cues.

alphadog

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It’s all in good community spirit of course.

So I am liking the Water buffalo tip. Supposedly they’re extra hard but damn the thing hits so sweet. It feels really solid, not like a brittle hardness. Just throwing it out there.

Funny you mention "brittle" I was about to post only hard water buff tips I had "chipped"? Doesn't mean they were " brittle" just sayin;)

JazzyJeff87

AzB Plutonium Member
Silver Member
Funny you mention "brittle" I was about to post only hard water buff tips I had "chipped"? Doesn't mean they were " brittle" just sayin;)

Hells yeah.

I may have just gotten a golden nugget and all the others can’t compare. I’ve only ever used layered tips and I’ve heard these solid types can vary. This one doesn’t seem likely to chip. That would be pretty dramatic, ruin a game lol.