To all mechanics who post in this forum.

realkingcobra

Silver Member
Why does I bird fly south for the winter? Because it has wings.

Sent from my iPhone using AzBilliards Forums

See what I mean, way off track, has nothing to do with the subject line, that's called trying to derail my thread!! Why do you feel the need to do so???

ThinSlice

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Your thread is you leaving the forums. So what does any of this have to do with the price of rice in China? I asked you why you posted you were leaving and haven’t and you gave no response. I don’t know how much more direct a question I could give. Your initial post had nothing to do with tables, videos or any question or answer regarding pool tables. I asked another question since pool tables are on your mind and you ask me to wait for the video that hasn’t been started yet that was supposed to be posted weeks ago after you completed your GC project. So I don’t know. You ask and answer your own questions while pounding your own drum with your other hand. You just enjoy being confrontational even when there isn’t a conflict.

realkingcobra

Silver Member
Your thread is you leaving the forums. So what does any of this have to do with the price of rice in China? I asked you why you posted you were leaving and haven’t and you gave no response. I don’t know how much more direct a question I could give. Your initial post had nothing to do with tables, videos or any question or answer regarding pool tables. I asked another question since pool tables are on your mind and you ask me to wait for the video that hasn’t been started yet that was supposed to be posted weeks ago after you completed your GC project. So I don’t know. You ask and answer your own questions while pounding your own drum with your other hand. You just enjoy being confrontational even when there isn’t a conflict.

No, the real problem is....I don't answer to you, or your liking! Oh well, take it or leave it, I don't really care....I don't owe you anything!! You don't want to know about pool tables, you just want to question me and what I'm doing. So, what I'm doing don't have a damn thing to do with you!
Don't like that for an answer, tuff shit!

Snooker Theory

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Dude, Glen is an asset here, chill out. I have had my differences with him, regardless, his knowledge is second to few, if anyone.. Having looked through some of his tutorial threads since joining, he has shared a wealth of knowledge over the years.

You have created zero threads, so for you to be all up in the mechanics section derailing threads, when you aren't contributing valuable information to the community, is some grade A bullshit

Last edited:

ThinSlice

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
No, the real problem is....I don't answer to you, or your liking! Oh well, take it or leave it, I don't really care....I don't owe you anything!! You don't want to know about pool tables, you just want to question me and what I'm doing. So, what I'm doing don't have a damn thing to do with you!

Don't like that for an answer, tuff shit!

You have a terrible attitude. I don’t care if you answer me or not. I know the type. Watch, at the year when you supposedly are going to retire and be done with all this, you won’t. You can’t. Mark my words. You only like conflict. That’s all there is to it. You are a sour person you will die that way. Probably having fought with every single person in your life at one point or another.

So we will see who cares when you show back up in the forums because YOU HAVE NOTHING ELSE!

Watch and temper as we witness a loser lifestyle.

Snooker Theory

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You have a terrible attitude. I don’t care if you answer me or not. I know the type. Watch, at the year when you supposedly are going to retire and be done with all this, you won’t. You can’t. Mark my words. You only like conflict. That’s all there is to it. You are a sour person you will die that way. Probably having fought with every single person in your life at one point or another.

So we will see who cares when you show back up in the forums because YOU HAVE NOTHING ELSE!

Watch and temper as we witness a loser lifestyle.

And you constantly taking time out of your day to argue with him, what does that say about you, lmao...

ThinSlice

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
And you constantly taking time out of your day to argue with him, what does that say about you, lmao...

It says I won’t stand for his narcissistic ways of belittling people.

Maybe Glen should start his own forum with only himself as a member. This way he can stroke his own ego,answer his own questions and talk to himself about how great he is without interruption.

ThinSlice

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Now if you don’t mind. I am not feeling well today. Would love to sit here and play mental ping pong but, I have been working straight through since March with only a half day off here and there and I need to get rest.

Snooker Theory

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Maybe Glen should start his own forum with only himself as a member. This way he can stroke his own ego,answer his own questions and talk to himself about how great he is without interruption.

Maybe, Glenn won't stand for bullshit advice being shared and armchair mechanics leading people astray. Who knows, honestly there should be a sub-forum for the people who got butt hurt and need a tissue cause Glen corrected them.

realkingcobra

Silver Member

NOW you know what a TROLL is, its YOU!....LMAO

realkingcobra

Silver Member
Now if you don’t mind. I am not feeling well today. Would love to sit here and play mental ping pong but, I have been working straight through since March with only a half day off here and there and I need to get rest.

Just a thought before you get yourself banned again, use the ignore function and put me on ignore, because it's clear you need help!!

Boxcar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Dude, Glen is an asset here, chill out. I have had my differences with him, regardless, his knowledge is second to few, if anyone.. Having looked through some of his tutorial threads since joining, he has shared a wealth of knowledge over the years.

You have created zero threads, so for you to be all up in the mechanics section derailing threads, when you aren't contributing valuable information to the community, is some grade A bullshit

Are you a mechanic?

realkingcobra

Silver Member
Are you a mechanic?

I've helped thousands of people around the world to have a better understanding when it comes to working on pool tables, MOST are NOT table mechanics, but that's never stopped my help....so what difference does it make if a person is a mechanic or not?

ThinSlice

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I've helped thousands of people around the world to have a better understanding when it comes to working on pool tables, MOST are NOT table mechanics, but that's never stopped my help....so what difference does it make if a person is a mechanic or not?

And a good majority of those people can’t stand you. So your HELP came at a very large price to those you effected negatively.

And it makes no difference if you are a mechanic so stop asking stupid questions and then answering your own questions with sarcasm.

Don’t you get scared talking to that person in your head? I sure as shit do just by what you type here.

Help....yea help is a good word. But, a better word would be inept. As in socially inept.

Yea, yea....we know you don’t care or maybe you care a little too much. Definitely one sandwich short of a picnic. You might have carved a pool table out of one solid piece of wood and chiseled a solid piece of granite all with your bare hands to the precision of .0000000948 but you happened to have pissed off the entire valley along with a few sheep during your off time. So your accomplishments are minimized down to the tribal idiot. With the exception of a few James Jones type followers that seem determined to drink your punch.

ThinSlice

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Maybe, Glenn won't stand for bullshit advice being shared and armchair mechanics leading people astray. Who knows, honestly there should be a sub-forum for the people who got butt hurt and need a tissue cause Glen corrected them.

That would probably be too big a forum to be managed. They would certainly have to quadruple the hard disk space of the servers.

ThinSlice

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Ok dude. We will take your spiritual words under advisement. Or in better words we will print it, pour honey on it and feed to my dog.