Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Main Forum
Reload this Page my ongoing saga of achieving a decent 9 ball break
Page 3 of 3 123

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old
  (#31)
lorider
AzB Silver Member
lorider has a reputation beyond reputelorider has a reputation beyond reputelorider has a reputation beyond reputelorider has a reputation beyond reputelorider has a reputation beyond reputelorider has a reputation beyond reputelorider has a reputation beyond reputelorider has a reputation beyond reputelorider has a reputation beyond reputelorider has a reputation beyond reputelorider has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

06-26-2019, 01:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maniac View Post
As yet another example, liken it to a baseball game. It is not yet an inning until both teams have batted.

You're welcome.

Maniac
I was multi tasking and my last post probably confused him even more.lol.

He is correct that i did not run 22 balls in one trip to the table. My statement is correct according to how we score 9 ball.

Begin with the magic rack..

Scoresheet will show me 10 points...that's 9 balls. Opponent 0 and 1 inning.

Next rack will show me 10 points ...again 9 balls. Opponent 0 and 0 innings b& r

Next rack will show me 4 points...that's 4 balls ....opponent 0 and 0 innings.

So that is a total of 22 balls in 1 inning according to the scoresheet. The last inning was never completed before the match was stopped and therefore not marked on the scoresheet. Hope that clears things up hang.

The Break Shot.
Old
  (#32)
ceebee
AzB Silver Member
ceebee has a reputation beyond reputeceebee has a reputation beyond reputeceebee has a reputation beyond reputeceebee has a reputation beyond reputeceebee has a reputation beyond reputeceebee has a reputation beyond reputeceebee has a reputation beyond reputeceebee has a reputation beyond reputeceebee has a reputation beyond reputeceebee has a reputation beyond reputeceebee has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700
  Send a message via Skype™ to ceebee 
The Break Shot. - 06-28-2019, 01:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9andout View Post
I haven't tried it. It's a little pricey but.....
I think the "Break Rack" was / is a great product.
https://breakrak.com/
Well, here is the TRUTH, a Break Cue won't teach you anything. But a Training Aid, that has been around for 19 years, can & is guaranteed to please you or your money back. We have many, many BreakRAKs out there, that are 19 years old & still doing well for someone. If you happen to break it, we repair it at no charge.

It's about repetition in any physical action (s) you are trying to learn.. The more methodical repetitions in structured sessions, the more skill you will have.

Good Luck...

ceebee
USMC- Ret.
www.breakrak.com
918-543-6600
SKYPE charley.bond.inola
Every game Starts with the Break Shot

Page 3 of 3 123

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: