Diamond Las Vegas Open 17-20July2019 (9b/9ft) Winner $17K

gxman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Filler got a 1rd bye. Then lost to Ralf Souquet on Wed.

Next match is Friday.

This is Race to 7!

Let them play their matches.

Biado lost to Billy rd 1 on Wed.

Next match Fri!

I guess I should be fortunate CSI isn't charging
59.99 to watch the tournament.

Last edited:

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
Just watched a re-run of the Morra-Woodward match. Excellent commentary by Jim Wyche and Jeremy Jones. They make a great team.

Low500

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just watched a re-run of the Morra-Woodward match. Excellent commentary by Jim Wyche and Jeremy Jones. They make a great team.
Yes they do. :thumbup2:
That JJ is a storehouse of knowledge and the great thing about him is he doesn't preach it like some "know it all" big shot.
Even better than Grady and Billy back in the "stone ages".

AtLarge

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Feijen over Ko P-Y 7-0.

Feijen shot 1.000, with break-and-runs on all 4 of his breaks. He was fortunate in the last game, being hooked after his break. But he chose to jump rather than push out, and the 1-ball found its way into the side pocket on a sharp cut.

Ko broke dry 2 out of 3.

Last edited:

poolscholar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yes they do. :thumbup2:
That JJ is a storehouse of knowledge and the great thing about him is he doesn't preach it like some "know it all" big shot.
Even better than Grady and Billy back in the "stone ages".

JJ is a great commentator, but is definitely a know it all. Always has to put his 2 cents in and contradicts the other person in the booth.

poolscholar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Anyone else having issue with the colors? Seems like the 2/8, 4/7 and 3/5 are similar unless the camera is zoomed in.

Maybe I'm just getting old.

evergruven

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

watching this match now and definitely appreciate these guys..but anybody else hear a ball lightly bouncing mixed in with the commentary??

I had to mute it to see if it was on tv or not..or (maybe) I'm crazy..

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Niels-Ko........

Anybody sweat this match??? Feijen laid one brutal 7-0 beatdown on 'ol Ko. Pretty much played perfect. Ko had dry breaks and NF punished every one.

StraightPoolIU

Brent
Silver Member
I've watched some of the recorded matches and the video quality is excellent. I also love YT as a streaming platform, but I cannot seem to find or watch any live matches. I must be tuning in at the wrong times. Were there only like 2 live streamed matches yesterday? I'm used to streams going non-stop during events, but this seems to be different.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I've watched some of the recorded matches and the video quality is excellent. I also love YT as a streaming platform, but I cannot seem to find or watch any live matches. I must be tuning in at the wrong times. Were there only like 2 live streamed matches yesterday? I'm used to streams going non-stop during events, but this seems to be different.
4 matches on both days. Scheduling is kinda haphazard. Watch replays: https://www.youtube.com/user/csipool/videos