Serious Problem: Can Anything Be Done To Prevent This?

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member
I have noticed that pool players are especially susceptible to getting forehead wrinkles since we squish our faces often as we sight down the cue whilst shooting.

I am an extraordinarily handsome man who is now concerned about these dreaded forehead wrinkles and so I wonder, is there anything we can do, either prophylactically, or perhaps there is an available effective treatment if you do develop these?

I'm getting other wrinkles just worrying about this.

How do you guys deal with it?

best,
brian kc <----first got the chicken skin, now this . . .

Last edited:

ridinda9

AKA: Sandy Bagger
Silver Member
stretch one over your head ;)

I have noticed that pool players are especially susceptible to getting forehead wrinkles since we squish our faces often as we sight down the cue whilst shooting.

I am an extraordinarily handsome man who is now concerned about these dreaded forehead wrinkles and so I wonder, is there anything we can do, either

PROPHYLACTICALLY

or perhaps there is an available effective treatment if you do develop these?

How do you guys deal with this?

best,

Perhaps prosthetically . . . .

Or, you COULD put a prophylactic ON your prosthesis. . . .

Joe Pickens

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have been playing for 51 years and I don't have any wrinkles on my forehead. Maybe you are just aging quicker than others.

Neil

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

I am an extraordinarily handsome man who is now concerned about these dreaded forehead wrinkles and so I wonder, is there anything we can do, either prophylactically, or perhaps there is an available effective treatment if you do develop these?

How do you guys deal with this?

best,

Take your thumb and forefinger of your left hand. Grasp the skin under your neck. Pinch and pull down hard. There! Your forehead wrinkles are gone, and you now look like a proper rooster instead of a hen.

TommyLee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Drink enough so your eyes are half open, that should eliminate the wide eye look down the shaft, and if that fails shoot mn fats style then you never have to get low enough to worry. I don't have that problem since I'm a professional racker.

Jive

Professional Racker
Silver Member
I solve this problem by not practicing or doing drills at all and only playing with very very strong or pro players. That way i shoot lesser and look prettier, even as i stand to wait for my chance to shake hands and congratulate the winner i do stunning!!

leste

Registered
Got to say this is definitely something I've thought about before. Also it's not uncommon among asian women to be self aware of certain facial expressions because of the likelihood of wrinkles.

Chopdoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Any proper aiming system compensates for this. If a particular aiming system does not place a heavy consideration on this matter, that "system" is obviously bullshit.

So...get a proper aiming system and save your face. :)

Personally, I just shoot with my eyes closed.

Tony_in_MD

You want some of this?
Silver Member
Don't forget the staple gun for that hands free look.

Take your thumb and forefinger of your left hand. Grasp the skin under your neck. Pinch and pull down hard. There! Your forehead wrinkles are gone, and you now look like a proper rooster instead of a hen.

Cracktherack

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I had a little tea party
One afternoon at three;
‘Twas very small, three guests in all,
Just I, myself and me.

Myself ate up the sandwiches,
While I drank up the tea,
‘Twas also I who ate the pie
And passed the cake to me.

I surely like my company,
I’m quite the chap you know.
So handsome in the mirror
With a face so all aglow.

I can sit and talk for hours,
to the man there in the glass.
He never interrupts me
As the dinner hours past.

He likes that I can comfort him
With tales of long ago.
It’s just the way it was
When I was not so slow.

We wander back to yesteryear
My best pal and me.
And talk of things that could have been
With one more pot of tea.

You see the tea inspires me
To look up my old friend,
He kindly keeps his mouth shut,
And he never does offend.

I’ll put him on the dresser
Till tomorrow I will call
We’ll share a hug and dance in bliss
As we go down the hall.

cesarmorales

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I was told by a plastic surgeon friend that men get wrinkles on their forehead and not so much on their cheeks because of shaving. When you shave you cut away skin that creates wrinkles. So this is the cheap answer, just shave your forehead.

Manoman2444

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Loctite Super Glue Gel! Just fold the skin over at the hair line and use a little Loctite (same stuff you use for the tips)! Keeps forehead looking real smooth!

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I was told by a plastic surgeon friend that men get wrinkles on their forehead and not so much on their cheeks because of shaving. When you shave you cut away skin that creates wrinkles. So this is the cheap answer, just shave your forehead.

This is actually true! :)

Highmiles

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Two part fix.

1. Grow ponytail.

2. hang 10 pound weight from ponytail.

A side benefit, is that it tends to keep you down over the ball, thereby assisting in aiming.